LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traumatized

Ishigreensa

It started out just like any other high school day for Lauren, a girl of smallish stature, light brown straight hair, a few freckles about her little button of a nose and green eyes.

Lauren sat in the classroom,she was busy doing her work when one of the kids came in with a weapon.The girl looked at him scared,she was not sure what was happening.It had been peaceful school,she was not sure why the violence.She just cover herself as she sat there.The girl was nervous as the kid told teacher to get out or he was kill somebody.She look desperately for somebody to take charge,she waited as she hid under her desk.

(sorry I got busy for bit but I will be responding more)

Lauren walked out to hallway with other students,this had been extremely close call.She did not understand how student fouls bring a gun to school and threaten to kill everybody.She was still shocked.The girl was a bit confused about what had just happen,frankly she was still in a state of shock.

She looked down at her front of jeans notice wet spot but she did not put much thought into it.Lauren was more concern with her safety and making sure,she was okay..she did not want to go through that ordeal again.It had been few tense moments with the gunman but the teachers had saved the day.She had wonder if the gunman were going kill cheerleaders like her or shoot other popular kids.These were all possibilities that had gone through her head as she was in the room.But right now,she was safe and there was no gunman.

Lauren stood in line outside of the classroom with the other students.She just look quietly as she waited for instructions,she just wanted get this ordeal over.

The students who had been in the event were taken to the cafeteria by some of the staff to wait for their worried parents to come and collect.

Lauren went to the cafeteria,she had get book bag with get.She was glad that this ordeal was over and she could go home.The girl walk quietly in a line with the rest of the students.She was happy that this part of the ordeal was over and also that she could go home.Lauren enter the cafeteria and just smile as she saw her parents.

The girl hugged both of them and just put her head on her mom's chest and just rested there for bit.She was glad that she was safe and nothing else had happen.Lauren looked up and smiled:

"I love you guys!Then she whisper,"Can we go home?"

Lauren eat her cookies and drank her juice.This had been the scariest day of her life,she had been so close to death.She was glad that now she was home safe and nothing to fear.But tomorrow,she dreaded going back to the school.The girl just continue eating her cookies and juice quietly.She looked up at her mom,"Im glad that I'm safe too."

The girl stood up smiled at her parents,she spoke: "If you excuse me now I'm going take a shower."Lauren smiled at them as she slowly walk up stairs to bathroom.

He mom walked quickly to her side as she started to walk up the stairs.

"Honey, are you sure you'll be okay alone?

• 2 weeks later...

Once the little girl's bath was ready and she had had a chance to try to use the potty, Mom helped her up and put her in the bath.

Elizabeth one of the cheerleaders stood up and looked at the professors. She had been one of the girls target by the boy with the gun. "Like even though I might not get along with all of you because lack of social skills or fashion sense, I would not pick on anybody.If I see it,I would report it..I will even help those that feel bully.We must love each other,violence is not the answer."The girl sat down and smiled at her professor.

Another girl name Kaylina stood up and flick her hair as she looked at the class and her professor.She smiled as she said,"I'm all for establishing relationship that will prevent for another crazy person with a gun. I dont like bullying or anything that goes with it. I believe in helping each other out.She sat down and smiled,she crossed her legs and looked around.

Lauren sat in her chair with her head down just listening,she did not feel like interacting.After what had happen,she just wanted to keep quiet and just listen. The girl could not believe that there had been a boy with a gun but also she had wet her pants. It had been like a bad dream,she just glad that she had just woken up from it. She just smiled as she looked at her classmates answering questions.

Ralph walked up to the black board and he wrote Violence on the board and underlined it.

"Can anyone tell me what Violence means to you?

Lauren sat in the classroom rapidly copying the notes as she looked at the board. The girl kept writing,she was not sure about this lesson, the last thing she wanted talk about was yesterday events.She crossed her legs again and shifted her bit on the chair to keep herself from wetting, she was nervous about everything. Lauren was not sure when the next boy or girl with a gun might appear in the school. She walked with cautious even school looking at everything to make sure,nobody had gun near her. Lauren nodded her head when the girls gave their answer,she wanted to share but she did not feel comfortable talking about the event.

She raised her hand and spoke when Mister Ralph ask question,

"Well violence means to me when you do harm to my property or to me or even when you commit act an violence against society."She smiled but she as she raised her hand,she crossed her legs again to stop wetting her pants in school.

Lauren started to think as she looked at the teacher. She did not really wanted participate but she though it would help her get over yesterday events. The girl smiled at her teacher,

"Hurt me or trying to shoot me like yesterday."The girl smiled as she wrote down a few notes.

She relaxed in her chair as she looked up,she forgot about the pressure below. Lauren felt her bladder give up,she could feel wetness in her pants, the girl just hope nobody would notice. The girl smiled as she wrote more notes as she waited for her teacher to accept her answer.

Lauren just remained seated not wanting to move,she had peed in her pants again. The girl could not believe that this had happen a second time,yesterday she could understand because traumatic event. But she did not know why it happen today, the girl just remained seated as she looked at the front of her pants that had wetness spot. Lauren was nervous, she was not sure why was this happening. At least,she was happy that she was not wearing revealing underwear, she was wearing light pink cinderella panties. The girl remained seated as the class exit,she was glad that it was only peeing accident not pooping one. Lauren sat there slowly putting her stuff away.

The girl just looked around her classroom,it was empty,she only remain with her professor. Lauren was scared to move and he found out that she had wet her pants. Lauren was so nervous as she sat there and look at the puddle,she could not understand how it happen.

Eventually, Ralph noticed that Lauren was still sitting there, and he came over to find out what was taking her.

"Honey, you are going to be...," he shocked himself into silence when he saw her wet pants and the puddle on the floor.

Lauren stood up there and for first time noticing had wet her pants were. The girl was nervous about what had happen,she looked around and her wet pants were badly. She did not know how to answer her teacher, she definitively did not want call her mom and tell her that she had wet her pants again. Her mother would probably not be happy,Lauren did not want get in trouble. The girl just wanted to get cleaned up,she was not sure how that was going happen now. Lauren smiled at Mr. Ralph as she waited to see what she was going happen. She spoke up and said,

"Please can you help me?I definitively not want call my parents. I prefer go to the nurse if we can,if not can you help me?"The girl just stood nervously as she looked at her wet pants. Lauren felt like such a little kid.

Ralph sighed.

"Honey, we can go see the nurse if you want, but everyone in the school is going to see you in wet pants.

Lauren paced the room nervously,she wanted him to return already,she was not sure where he had gone to.The pressure in the back of her pants was going, she was nervous that the situation was just going get worse. The girl just looked around and hoped he would return soon. Lauren had never this happen in high school,she had few accidents in grammar school but that was normal. But in high school,she was expected not have accidents and be potty train,the girl knew she was but she did not get why this was happening. Lauren looked back at the puddle and just look down in disbelief,that this could happen. Maybe this was dreams,she just needed to wake up from.

The time pass,she was still wondering where her teacher was. The pressure in her backside was truly building up,she could not hold it anymore.Lauren did not know what she was going do, pooping her pants would definitinively be embarrassing. She crossed her legs just like toddler doing a potty dance to try hold off her bowels from exploding.Lauren felt the pain just growing and growing more,she was sweating and badly.

Lauren just squatted and held her stomach as her body gave up on her. The girl just remained in squatted position as her bowel betray her, filled her panties until the rim. She could feel poop spread through her panties and mix with wetness,she felt so dirty. Lauren could not remember the last time,she had poop her pants. She stood up and just look back to review her damage,she could see her panties sagging and huge bulge in the seat of her panties. The girl just sobbed as she sat down spreading mess even worse. She could not believe what had happen.