LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The unknown patient (private w baby_snow_white)

Skylove27

Wendy smiles. "Well this is unusual. I don't get questions from you. It is usually from your question box of a sister. The answer is blue, fried chicken and Though the Looking Glass."

Melody giggled. "What was the question?"

Wendy smiles. "Favorite color, favorite food and favorite book as a child." She looks at Harmony. "Ok I have the sillies out of my system for now. What is your question?"

"Since were going to play house, can we use some stuff to treat Gracie as the baby or do we have to pretend?" Harmony asked. She liked playing house but she wanted to play it differently this time instead of the same ol same ol.

"Stuff that babies usually need. We got toys covered, we just need a baby bottle with some water or juice in it, a pacifier and well we can just call you if she needs a diaper change. But I think that's it cause I can't think of anything else." Harmony says. Gracie went to go sit too

"I think I can do that. Would you like a bib and baby food too? If you do. I can go down to the infant part of the pediatric ward and get some."

Melody smiles. "I thought you kept bibs here. Because there is one always on my tray when my food comes."

Wendy nods. "No I get one from infant area. Because your mom wants you to use one."

Melody sat on the floor watching Gracie being fed by Harmony. She smiled to herself. Because it looked like the two of them was having a lot of fun. Harmony got to put her mommy skills to work instead of pretending to do it and Gracie seemed to enjoy being babied.

Melody got up off the floor and went over to where Wendy was setting. She sat down beside Wendy and laid her head on Wendy's lap. Wendy stroked Melody's hair and back. She could tell Melody was getting jealous. Because the only time Melody wanted to set with her was when she was feeling bad or was getting jealous. The last time Melody got jealous was when Harmony got her big girl panties because she was potty trained.

Gracie are one more bite of the baby food and shook her head when Harmony offered another bite. "No more hungry " Gracie says. "After this we can have play time. Melody can you help clean Gracie and I'll pick out toys for us to play with." Harmony smiled .

Melody nods. "Ok Harmony." She gets up off Wendy's lap and goes over to where Gracie is at. Melody takes some wet wipes and cleans up Gracie's mouth. "You are a messy eater. How did you get baby food in your hairline?"

Wendy watches Melody clean Gracie up and smiles. "Ladies, you can play a little longer then you have to clean up for dinner except for you Melody. You can't have anything until tomorrow."

Melody looks at Wendy. "I thought I couldn't have anything after 10."

Wendy nods. "Oh that's right."