LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The unknown patient (private w baby_snow_white)

Skylove27

Melody nods. "You look like you are, but that is ok." She bent over to pick up a Barbie on the floor and her hospital gown came up. Gracie could see Melody was in cloth diapers and pink plastic pants. Melody stands up and hands the Barbie to Gracie. "Here is a Barbie I am not playing with. You can borrow her if you want to play. I need her back before you go. Because she belongs to me."

"Gracie can play the baby, since she is younger and doesn't understand much. Wouldn't that make more sense?" Harmony suggests to Melody. Gracie listened quietly, letting the big girls make the decision.

Melody shrugs. "I guess we can. We can be twin sisters who is babysitting our little sister."

Wendy watches them for a little bit and then comes over. Melody do you need a diaper change before I go?"

Melody shakes her head. "No I'm good."

Wendy nods. "What about you Harmony? Do you need to go potty before I go?"

Wendy smiles. "Well aren't we a little mommy."

Melody laughs. "Yes she is. She has been since she was potty trained."

Wendy nods. "Well hopefully after this surgery. You will be able to learn to use the potty too."

Melody looks at the floor. "The doctor says that before each surgery and nothing changes afterwards."

Wendy hugs Melody. "I know it is tough on you and got worse after Harmony was potty trained" She looks at Gracie. "Do you want me to change you here or back in your room?"

Wendy nods. "Alright. We will be back shortly." She takes Gracie to the room off the playroom and lays her on the table. Wendy starts to change Gracie when she heard the door creak and bare feet tip toeing on the floor. She looks at Gracie. "I think we have a visitor coming in." Wendy glances over her shoulder and saw Melody sneaking across the floor. She turns back to changing Gracie, "I see you back there Melody."

Melody stopped tip toeing across the floor and giggled. "How did you know I was back there. I was being as quiet as a mouse."

Wendy turns part way around and smiles as Melody. "I have eyes in the back of my head and they saw you coming." She goes back to changing Gracie.

Melody climbed up the steps and stands at Gracie's head watching her being changed. "Why do you put her in disposable diapers and me in cloth diapers?"

Wendy smiles. "Gracie isn't allergic to disposable diapers like you are."

"It is usually parents who have eyes in the back of their head, but nurses and other adults who work with kids have started to grow them too."

Wendy looks at Melody. "Well since you are here. You can be my assistant. Get me another container of powder from the cabinet. This container is almost empty."

Melody nods. "Okie Dokie Arty Chokie." She hops down off the steps and skips over to the cabinet to get another container of powder. "Here you go."

Wendy nods. "Thank you very much." She finishes changing Gracie and helps her off the table. "You are good to go."

Melody nods. "Yes I think so. Miss Wendy said you was good to go. So that means you are clear to play." She holds her hand out to Gracie. "Let's gang up on Harmony. There is two of us and only one of her. Our diapers outweigh her big girl panties."

Wendy smiles. "Only when they are wet or has poop in them."