LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The unknown patient (private w baby_snow_white)

Skylove27

Gracie is a 17 year old girl, and was kidnapped. But one day she wakes up on the side of the road with little brain damage but also has amnesia. She can only remember the abuse she recieved from her kidnapper. And the bullying she got from her family and students from school, though she doesn't remember names or faces. After she wakes up, she ends up finding herself walking to a nearby hospital. Where she's mistaken for as a little kid but it's still taken in to care due to her amnesia and to be checked for anything else.
While she stays at the hospital she's treated more like a toddler/baby by her nurses so she can cope from trauma and heal.

Gracie opened her eyes, she felt cold as she laid in the dark in just shorts and a tank top. She was on the side of a road. Gracie tried to remember what happened but all she could remember was falling asleep, on the floor in a basement after she was beaten by a man who kidnapped her.

Wendy was taking some supplies up to the pediatric ward when she felt something bump into her. She looked down and saw Gracie. "Oh sorry about that." Wendy noticed the way Gracie looked and knelt down. "My you look like you need help. Where is your mommy or daddy at? Are they here in the hospital? Are you lost?"

Wendy could see Gracie was scared and it didn't seem to be from getting lost. "Oh I see, Well come with me and I'll get you cleaned up. Then we can go get some milk and cookies in the cafeteria. How does that sound?" Wendy holds her hand out to Gracie. She noticed Gracie moved away when she put her hand out. Wendy smiled at Gracie. "It is ok. I won't hurt you."

Gracie bit her lip softly, she took her hand timidly. "Not allowed to have that..." She says softly. She remembered getting in trouble, and she wasn't allowed to have food. But he never said how long so she didn't wanna risk getting in more trouble. Gracie thought the lady seemed nice but still wasn't sure.

Gracie looked around the room as she was sat in the crib. She knew this had to be a child's room. She looked at the character's on the walls, she couldn't seem to know there names. Gracie's eyes watered when she couldn't remember. Oh heck, if she couldn't remember her own last name, then she wasn't gonna know characters. Gracie started to feel tired as it has been awhile. But she didn't lay down not wanting to make the bed dirty and get in trouble. She sighed, and wiped her teary eyes. Paying no attention to the TV. If she couldn't watch it before then she can't watch it here.

Wendy came back a short time later with some supplies. "Let's get you cleaned up." She took some wipes and cleaned up Gracie face to get rid of the dried blood. Wendy couldn't do anything about the bruises. They would have to heal on their own. She started removing Gracie's clothes and the more she did. The worse things was looking. Wendy knelt down in front of Gracie. "I need to ask you something important and I need you to be honest with me. Is someone abusing you? You have more bruises and cuts than a normal toddler should have. What is your name so I know what to call you. Right now. You are a Jane Doe. That is what we call females who we don't know their names."

Gracie tried not to flinch when her face was being cleaned from the blood. "My... My name is Gracie... I... I don't know how old I am... but I know I'm not that young." Gracie says. Not wanting to be called Jane Doe. Though she know she wasn't young.... She just didn't know her age. She struggled a little when her

"I don't know... Just feel like I'm not." Gracie says softly. She thought about the question again after it was explained. "I think so. But I woke up by a road... I don't know how I got there." Maybe the person who hurt her just left her there for someone to find her.

Wendy nods. "Oh I see. Well I think you are a toddler." She hugs Gracie. "Well whoever hurt you can't hurt you anymore. You are safe here with me." Wendy looks at Gracie's clothes and underwear. "We will have to find you something clean to wear." She went to the closet in the room and got out a hospital gown with Barbie on it. Wendy also got out a pink diaper. "We don't have any underwear in the ward. So you will have to wear them,: