LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for role play partners

Kaylaindiapers

All of these I'll be the regressed character.. I'm into humiliation, spanking, and as much of the babying as possible nursery, bottles ect.. This is role play, so I can play a guy, a sissy or a girl.. You cab decide.. Also tell me what you're into so we both can have fun.. Thanks.. Here's some ideas pick any you'd be interested in..

1.. I'm the new guy at work and I'm a real lazy person and I abuse my bathroom breaks. You're the pretty young boss, you like me your maternal clock is ticking. You recently lost your husband cause you found out you can't have kids. One thing leads to another and you decide I have a new position as your baby!

2 We meet on a dating site. I'm the nervous young guy and you're add is very straight forward in what you're looking for you're into extreme infantilisim and you're looking for a 24/7 baby. I'm nervous as this is my first time looking into this. I wanna be the baby when I wanna be the baby.. You'll have Fun breaking me into it..

3. We're a young couple and I'm very immature and you decide you've had enough after all you're hot as hell and could have any guy or girl you want! You come from a rich family. We had been broke up for two weeks and the invitations already went out for your family's annual 4th of July weekend.. Your mom says it's too late to cancel the invitation.. She's a child psychologist and after talking to you. She decides maybe I don't wanna be the man, instead sounds like I might wanna be your baby.. You two have a week to prepare my room a nursery!

4 You're the shy girl in class, and you like me and I'm real conceited. One weekend I get caught drinking and getting high my mom's tired of my attitude and decides to try a different punishment. This punishment requires a baby sitter. She hires you and you expect to watch a real baby not the hot guy you've been crushing on. If you thought I was cute and hot before, I'll be even cuter as a baby girl that my mom dressed me as.. Now you have your own personal baby doll, you can dress up do his hair put make up on him, your doll has to make you happy too, she will be a good dolly on her hands and knees pleasing you..

5.. You're the new hot step mom you're only 5 years older then me.. I'm the teenage step son. Dad is a businessman out of town. You get tired of me disrespecting you, you're not my mom I don't have to listen to you. After one too many times, you decide you may not be my mom, but you'll become my mommy..

6 You're the hot young executive you've done what your dad couldn't do you've put me out of business. I meet you in your office so you can buy me out I still try to act arrogant you decide you're going to teach me a lesson.. I'll be trading in my Italian suits for rompers and Pampers and the thing is it's legal it was in the contract I signed..

7..We'reva young couple.. You're babysitting and for some reason you decide you wanna baby me. On your way home you stop off at babies r us. You drug my drink and makes me wet the bed step by step you put your plan in motion. Soon I'll be crawling at your feet in a diaper.. You'll love the control you have..

8 we're a young married couple. You married me for my money besides your a lesbian (I'll play your girlfriend in this one too).. Anything for love. You keep telling me. You strip down to your bra and panties and stockings and garter belt you're sexy as hell. I'm drooling thinking I'm about to get what you've been denying me until our wedding night. You tell me your kinky and if I love you I'll do this and that.. You decide to make me the blushing bride and dress me up and take out your dido for some fun.. The next night you introduce the diapers. When we go back from our honeymoon I'll meet my new mommy as I'm screwed you have pictures videos and you got my money.. I'll be your baby slave to complete the new family..

We can tweak any of these just let me know if any of these interest you..

Thanks, K