LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, then what are you? I could have sworn you were still daddy's girl." David said. He knew that if he distracted her enough, she would wet her pants.

"Mommy, if I not potty trained, are you mad?" Chris asked. He his parents were rallying for him to use the toilet. He just did not want to.

"See, this is what happens when you drink too fast." David said as he wiped his shirt and Skylar's face. Then, he felt it. "I guess someone isn't as old as she said hu Miss Pee Pee Pants? You know the rule we used when you were potty training. Wet your pants, back in pullups. Honey, can you bring one of Sky's pull ups and some wipes?"

Christian smiled not really understanding why she wanted to have a talk with his daddy. He finished the walls and started the roof.

"No, no pull ups. I didn't mean too. You wouldn't let me go to the bathroom." Skylar tried to get out of his lap. She hated that stupid rule. She remembered when she was 7 she had an accident and she was back in pull ups for almost 3 days. Now it was happening again.

(We're going straight to diapers and not pull ups?)

"Honey, at your age, you should be able to hold your pee pee longer than Christian. You proved that you couldn't. That's okay, mommy and I are here to help you." David said. In his mind, he was trying to not make it obvious that he and Naomi had planned for this.

"Then, we're going to have to force them on her." David sighs. "I understand that she feels that she is a teen, but she sure as hell isn't acting like one. Now, I'll need your help in diapering her. I'll hold her down, since I have the strength, and you can diaper her."