LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nap time. Different time then Chris's though because I don't want them distracting each other. Also one of us should help her get ready for school tomorrow. We need spread out time for bottle feedings, and we should let her have a bottle in case she gets upset and we can't calm her any other way. Maybe 3, one for morning before breakfast, one at bedtime and one either at Lunchtime or naptime." Naomi says, she'd been thinking about this since David told her the idea. She was excited to have her little girl again.

"Like Sky thinks it's normal? I can see that." David said as he got out of the car, walking with his wife inside and finding a cart. "Let's see....what should we pick up first?"

Christian's eyes lit up at seeing Skylar. "Bad dweam. mommy, daddy, and sissy went bye bye and never came back. I was alone." He said tears still pooling. "Sissy mad at me?"

David pushed the cart toward the baby aisle with Naomi on his heels. "Alright, we are in luck, this walmart sells size 7 Pampers diapers." He said as he pulls two boxes off of the shelf. "Now, I never really understood how pull ups work. What's the biggest size here? Also, should we pick up some more diapers in Chris' size? I'm not too sure if he's getting low or not."

Christian nods at the question. "Sowwy."

"Yep, very cute." David said. He grabbed a box of size 6 and threw them in the cart as well as wipes, powder. pacifiers, and and a diaper pail. "I figured that since we got Christian his own pail, we might as well get Skylar one too." He then grabbed two bags of the biggest size of pull ups. "Okay, so I know we want to get diuretics, but do we also want to get laxatives, or do we want to want for her to do it naturally?"

"Sissy change Christian?" He asked.

"I think we need to try to get her to go on her own. I think we should also get her appropriate girl toys that would be right for the age we're treating her. And maybe a teething ring. I know she's not actually teething but I notice when she gets bored she chews on her sleeves." Naomi grabbed some baby bottles and bibs for later.

(I figured. David bringing it up kind of helped the story line though. :))"Yeah, she has always had a soft spot for him. No matter how much she does not get along with us, Christian always seems to get a side of her that we never get."

"It is pretty sweet." David agreed as he carried the remaining bags to the car and put them in the trunk. "Me either. Let's start when we get home. You can bake some cookies and slip diuretics in Sky's milk."

Christian nodded and held his arms up. "Can Me stay with you?"

"Sure. But do you really think we should be allowing her to have cookies after the behavior she's been pulling? And should it be put in a sippy cup?" Naomi asks

"Sure kiddo. But you have to walk cause I need to make your bottle." Skylar ruffled his hair.

"I think we should hold off on the sippy cup for the moment." David said as he pulled out of the parking lot. "True, she does not deserve cookies, but for this punishment to work, we need act as if everything is normal. Her catching on could ruin this."

Christian climbed out of his bed and followed.