LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay mommy." Christian agreed as he tried to stay awake.

David figured that Skylar would not be seen for the rest of the day and Naomi was putting Chris down for a nap, so he decided to wait in the livingroom for his wife to return.

David handed his wife the list. "Let's turn her back into a toddler. We both agree that Christian is way more behaved than Sky. Diapers, wipes, diaper pails, baths, powder, the works. We would use the same rules that we use for Chris. She would wear no pants at home. Now, how would we do this? The number one item on the list is diuretics. We just slip them in her drinks to give

Naomi thought about it. "Maybe we shouldn't throw this at her all at once. I think we should take it slow, maybe make a schedule and have her follow it with no excuses or questions, without her even knowing it's a schedule. And just start off with little things, like for example the diuretics that you mentioned. Have her sit on our laps or play with the kids if we have people over or were over at friends. Make her sit in a booster seat for all meals even have her use a sippy cup. But introduce it in a slow pace. I just don't want her to resent us. " Naomi liked the idea just needed to give her opinion.

"Yeah I understand what you are saying. I just think that it's best if we buy all of the supplies today and start her on the diuretics. I just wanted to explain where I see this whole thing going." David reassured Naomi. "Now, do you think we can get Skylar to babysit Christian for a bit while we go shopping?"

"Alright." David said as he walked down the hall and to Skylar's room. He knocked and waited for the door to open. Once open, he asked,"Can you watch your brother for a bit while your mother go shopping. He's napping right now. If he wakes up, all you'd have to do would be to give him a bottle or change him. He would only be wet so nothing big. You've changed wet diapers before." Bottles were another thing. He and Naomi had failed at completely weening him off of them. Though they had gotten him down to only needing one for naps and bedtime. There were times, David would admit, that he gave Chris bottles just to calm him down after getting scared or crying.

David smiled as he drove. He loved the idea of being able to bond with his little girl again. "Yeah, I think we should totally do that. I miss spending time with her." He replied. "I do think we should wait a bit before we start that."

"Yeah. And we need to start making a schedule too. So we can get her to start getting used to it. Plus we really need to enforce bed times cause she's not gonna like it. I was thinking since we're treating her younger than usual maybe we'll start with getting her to bed at 9 pm." Naomi suggested.