LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who's daddy's princess?" David asked.

Christian giggled. He loved the powder. He especially loved how his mommy did it. His daddy changed his diapers with just as much love, but his mommy had a different way. She was very tender.

"I really mean that honey." David said as he figured he'd ask. "Would you like to stay in diapers? I know that right now you're under the potty training/diaper rule. Maybe this is the attention that you've been craving from mommy and I?"

Christian clapped happily. "Yay!!"

"Well....yeah. Think about it. You wanted our attention. As a baby, you're getting it about 90% of the time." David explained. "We put you to sleep, we play with you, we feed you, and we change your wet and poopy diapers."

Christian hugged his mommy tight.

"Okay... I know I wanted your attention but I'm still a teenager. Yeah this is nice minus the diapers, but it's not like I'm gonna have time to always be treated like this" She explains simply

Naomi took him to the living room.

"What.. What if my friend find out about this? I don't wanna be a laughing stock or embarrass you guys..." Skylar says softly.

"Sure honey. Go get them from the toy box." She says setting him down

David sighed. "Sweetie, if they laugh at you, then they were never your friend to begin with. True friends would accept anything that makes you happy. They wouldn't make you feel bad about it." He said. This was something that he had told her many times before. "Sometimes it needs to be about what you want, and not your friends. Mommy and I won't be embarrassed either."

Christian waddled to the toy box, grabbed his cars, and brought them back over. He then began rolling them.

"How about a nap Sky?" David said. "We can talk more afterwards." H e carried her up to her bedroom and tucked her in. "Sleep tight sweetie." David left the room.

Christian rolled his car over to Naomi and started making car sounds.