LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daddy picked up Skylar and sat her in the middle of the living room surrounded by toys. "Mommy and I bought you some new toys." He said as he sat net to her.

"Mommy?" Christian asked. "What are we doin today?"

David smiled. "Sweetie, that shouldn't make a difference. I'm even here with you. I'm sure we can make some fun out of this." He said.

"Can we play outside?" Christian asked as he wet his diaper.

"Can you tell daddy what colors the rings are as you put them on?" David asked as he took the rings off of the rod. "It would make daddy really happy if his little cutie did."

Christian nodded. "That sounds good mama!" He said as he held his arms up.

"And yellow..." Skylar felt silly doing this but she was only doing this cause she didn't want to get in trouble for not listening. She felt the sudden urge to poop. And decided to try and build it as she stack the yellow on the green.

David smiled as Skylar continued saying the various colors. He loved the fact that she was obviously enjoying herself. He knew that she was mentally trying to resist this treatment, but it was just a matter of time.

Christian held on to Naomi.

Skylar finished stacking the rings and saying the colors. And the urge to poop became more urging. She whimpered as it started to ooze out since she held it so long. She went to crawl out of her daddy's lap.