LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Guys we're home!" David said as Naomi slipped up to the master bedroom with the bags. "Mommy's going to make cookies since we already had dinner. We figured a late night snack would be alright."

Christian nodded, his eyes perking open at the mention of cookies.

"We just bought some cookie making stuff and then more diapers for your brother." David sighed. "I think we're just gonna stop with his potty training for now. Did he need changing while we were out?"

Christian got excited. "Uh huh. Sissy took care of me!"

Naomi was setting stuff up to bake the cookies. "Yeah, I changed him and gave him a bottle." She says (maybe they could at least start with little nicknames like pumpkin, sweetie pie etc. Until they get her to drink the milk with the duritect)

"No!" John said. "I just mean, I'm glad that you and him have a special connection. I'm glad that him being in diapers doesn't really make you think any different of him. Even though you won't change his poopy diapers. I know that grosses you out."

Christian walks over to a kitchen chair and climbs up.

David disappeared into the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge. He poured it in a glass and crumbled 2 diuretic pills into it. As he left, he whispered to Naomi, "It starts now." He returned to the livingroom and handed the glass to Skylar.

Naomi smiled at that. She couldn't wait to baby her little girl. She looked at Chris. "Soon honey." She says putting them in the oven

"Thanks dad." Skylar says taking her drink. She started to drink it as shewatched TV.