LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Problems (w/ Skylove27)

grandmaster342

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm not sure. Sometimes I wish she was like Christian. He listens to us and is the sweetest little boy. She'd be the same. Honestly, I'm not sure what we should do, grounding her obviously isn't helping..." Naomi explained, watching Christian from the kitchen. She loves her children but Skylar is getting out of hand now.

David sighed. "I don't know. She's honestly spiraling out of control." He said. "Yeah, I wish our only issue with her was potty training. Speaking of that, how has that been going today? I know I haven't emerged from my office that much with tax season and all. But, I am off the clock now."

"Well he's still refusing to try to use his potty and I only had to check his diaper a couple times but the other times here at least told me, which was only one time but still. I think that's some kinda progress " Naomi explained.

"Well, I guess some progress is good." David said as he went to the living room and picked the toddler up, bringing back to the kitchen. "Wanna use the potty for daddy today?" David had asked this many times and was always greeted with the same answer. He could still hope.

Christian shook his head furiously. "No daddy. I don't wike potty." He said.

David just looked at his wife. "I could have guessed as much. Go play bud." He said standing Christian up and gently swatting his behind. "How long before Skylar comes home?"

"Let's just wait it out tonight. I don't want to do anything drastic just yet. I have a fall back plan if nothing changes. WE'll talk about it later when they go to sleep." David said continuing. "I do have an idea. What does every teen hate? The answer is changing diapers. The next change Christian needs, let's make her do it. Maybe it'll teach her some type of responsibility."

"If she refuses, then we'll move on to my next plan. Without going into too much detail right now, we will need to plan for it. I'd say we should talk about it right now, but I don't want Chris coming in and overhearing. They are like a sponge at this age, and I just do not want to risk it." David explained.

"Do you need any help, or would you like me to keep a watchful eye on Chris?" David asked. "What are you planning for dinner?"

Christian sat in the living room pushing a toy truck around. He enjoyed making it crash into his other toys.

"You could go watch Christian, I'm sure with you working he's probably wanting to play with you. I'm gonna make some stroganoff. What vegetable would you like on the side?" Naomi asked, getting dishes out to make the dinner.

"I think green beans would be good." David said as he left and went over to Christian. "What are you playing there big boy?"

Christian looked up happily. "I being truck and driving around. Daddy, you play and be this car." He held a car that looked similar to a compact. "We just drive around and make sure the other guys behave."

David smiled as he grabbed the car and started playing with his son.

"Christian, Daddy's going to go help mommy and get your sister. Be good." David said as he went and walked down the hallway to Skylar's room.

Chris nodded and continued playing solo.

Once he reached Skylar's room, he wasted no time and walked inside. "Go help your mother and set the table now. I am through with asking. GO NOW!" David said officially tired of the disrespect his eldest had been giving both him and Naomi.

David had to keep his temper in check when Skylar decided to push him. He followed her to the kitchen and watched as she laid out the plates and silverware.

"Your mother and I have decided what your punishment will be for skipping class. The next diaper change your brother needs, you will be doing it." David said as he gazed over at Naomi hinting to back him up.

David smiled and went to go pick up Christian, depositing him at the table. Once done, David took a seat himself. "Skylar, sit down for dinner." He said as he made Chris a plate and put it in front of him with a fork. He did the same for himself and dug in.