LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice from a Mommy

23 minutes ago, boy said:

Mamabug, I have the exact situation as you've said in your post, which I belong to 1) . I have a wonderful partner who loves & understand me. She accepted my kink but not 100% onboard with participating and may never participate(like you said).

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, mamabug said:

I think your feelings are perfectly normal given any situation. We of course want to share our interest with our partners, it's only natural. However, this is quite different than trying to get your partner to be as into Star Wars as much as you are. There are lines that must be drawn. I don't know your partner and I'm not sure how comfortable with your fetish or how open of a person she is. However, there is one thing you should never do:

Do NOT compare your relationship with someone else's. Just because someone has a daddy/lg relationship and it may look great...doesn't mean it is. DON'T look at the things you are missing out on, but the things you HAVE by having such an amazing partner that DOES accept who you are. There are alot of people on here who don't have that and frankly would be jealous of you!

On 3/1/2016 at 10:43 AM, boy said:

I stared at the screen for a good five minutes absorbing your advice. I'm touched by what you said. I'll try not to compare mine r/s with others, it's hard but yes I would try. I have an amazing girl in my life,have to tell myself this. Partner comes first over being little girl.

There isn't fetish or kinks or fantasies that she has. I've already asked her before. She's not into anything. Very vanilla. If there is,I'm more than willing to explore. But there's nothing I can work with. I'll be flat out tell her what I want her to be, and start small. Maybe a pacifier and diaper i guess. No peeing of course.

For sure, i know she will not fall in love with this. She's just dead neutral about the idea/concept. Show no sign of interest. Everything was just out of good will, that I asked and she comply.

• Like 1