LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private Roleplay w/ Daddy

gabevic

"Okay, come on then..." He walked her to the kitchen and pulled a chair out for her. "By the way...if you try anyhing like that window escape again...you're in Super Big Trouble...so so big." Kyle put a bowl of ice cream in front of her. He had laced it with lots of a fiber supplement the night before...he wanted her to be going regularly. "And here is some milk" he said placing a glass.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quietly, she would eat, but, about half way through, her stomach would clench, the first of many times "Uhhhh...K-Kyle?! I need to use the bathroom!!"

She would blush; and say "N-no! I need t-to...." She would let the statement end in the air, hoping he would understand, and quickly, as she was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh my goodness...that was quite a toot there...sounded a bit messy in fact.." Kyle moved over to her and stood her up, pulling the back of her jeans and panties back. "Oh no...Sophia...poopy pants?" Kyle grabbed the back belt loop and pulled up on the jeans. "You just like making messes in your pants don't you? You just want to be a little baby don't you."

Sobbing, she would shake her head, at the same time her bladder would give out, flooding her diaper, and causing it to leak. "Y-you made me do I-it! I n-needed to go, but you wouldn't let me!!" She would break into hysterics, acting similar to the way a toddler would if they were in trouble.

Quietly sobbing, she would get up, and, whimpering all the way, would lay on the changing mat

However, as she saw the diaper, she would get a little wet, which would only add to her embarrassment.

She would purse her lips shut, refusing the pacifier, moving her head out of the way.

"N-No! She would scream, her mouth opening just enough for the pacifier with the locking

Kyle put the paci in her mouth. "What's a matter, you realize now that you're justa little baby who can't make it to the potty?" He undid her jeans and pulled them down, her mess was all over but he cleaned her up pretty quickly. He opened the diaper next, doing it nice and slow so she could take it all in.

Gently, She would slowly stop crying, getting worn out, muffle by the paci, she would say "M' notta bay-be..." Flinching at how much she sounded like one, and flinching

"Uh huh...come here wittle Sophia." Kyle picked her up off the ground and uncrossed her arms."Let's go show you in the mirror" He took her hand and led her to the bathroom, her diaper up in full view. Kyle stood behind her. "Look how cute you are...those diapers look so nice and soft...and thick...just what you need." He said into her ear. "And suckling on your paci..."

"Doan wanna dye-pah....." She would say, her blush fading "Im guh-nuh tell my moam about dis!" She would say, spitting out her pacifer, and going to hit Kyle full force in the face

((Hey, Just an idea, When the time comes (I think you will know when that is, It will be soon. I promise)

Kyle grabbed her arm. "No you're not going to say anything. You know why?" He held her arms and made her continue to look in the mirror. "Because first off I took your cell phone...and second you telling her is only going to make things worse for you...I already have plenty of embarrassing things I could share with your friends at school...not to mention telling your mom that you pooped your pants like a baby." He finished with a swat to her butt. "And don't ever try to hit me like that again...got it? Now open up.." Kyle had the paci in front of her mouth.

Quietly, She would open her mouth, however the home phone would ring, and she would make a mad dash for the location of the ringing."Hah!" She would shout, picking up the phone before Kyle grabbed it from her, quickly, she would answer, her look of triumph quickly going pale, and she would drop the phone, curl up into a ball, and start sobbing. The phone would have gone on speaker, and a mans voice would be heard "...Miss Sophia?

Kyle came in to hear the end of it. "What in the hell...that can't be true...hey hey, come here I'm sure it was a prank Sophia..." Kyle helped her up. "Come on, we'll go watch the news...you'll see." He wasn't sure what to think, was it true? "Okay, sit here I'll turn the TV on..." Soon after it was turned on, they both saw the news...it was true. "Oh my g..." Kyle went silent and just stared at the TV in shock.

"Uh huh, yeah" Kyle spoke as he hung up still in shock. After a few moments he turned his attention to Sophia. He pulled her up off his lap and put her head into his chest hugging her. "Shhh, I'm here. I still can't believe. ...how this could happen." He rubbed her back. "I don't even know what to say...do you need me to get anything? We can just sit here too..."