LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private Roleplay w/ Daddy

gabevic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophia, a bit shy, would murmur "Y-yeah..." She wasn't sure why, but ever since she met him, Kyle gave her the creeps, though he had done nothing. "B-but you seem nice enough...I guess..."

Quietly she would change the tv channel

She would blush, and murmur "I-I have lots of secrets...so w-what..."

I can have secrets... It's in my rights..." She would mumble

"Yah, but there's one that ...well a 16 year old shouldn't be doing..." Kyle looked at her, he could see her cheeks redden. "Someone needs to wear goodnites to bed cause they tinkle in their sleep...yep, I found out." Kyle moved closer. "Why you so blushy hmm" He smiled and rubbed her cheek with the back of his finger.

Her blushing would intensify

"I-I don't need them!" She would shout, panicking "g-goodnites? Never h-heard of th-them!" As she was saying this, her nervous bladder would give a little, getting her jeans slightly wet

She would, quietly, cover the spot for other her hand, blushing even harder as she was led away, struggling to hold her bladder in check.

"K-Kyle..? I don't like you grabbing me....!" She would say, shaking

"Calm down, we're here." He let her hand go. They were in her room, she'd just gotten all her things in there the day before. "Open the top drawer there..." Kyle had removed her goodnites and replaced them with DC Amor diapers. He watched as she tentatively moved towards it. He couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Shaking, she would open the drawer, apron looking inside, her bladder would immediately empty, drenching her pants, as her worst fears were confirmed "I-it's not like what you think!" She would shout, blushing a bright, bright red. "I-I don't want to wear them, b-but I have an issue!"

She would start sobbing

"I-I have a nervous bladder!" She would blurt, sobbing "I'm sorry!" She would cry, and you would remember how your dad told you that her dad used to abuse her, horribly

Quietly, she would hug him back, sobbing into his shoulder "I-I'm going to go to the b-bathroom...I-I need to change..." She would sob beneath her breath

Shocked, her jaw would drop "w-what?! Your kidding, right? Please good god tell me your kidding!"She would start shouting, completely nervous, and angry.

"And what if I need to use the bathroom...or...umm....p-poop....?" She would ask, fearing his response

"Nope...I'm serious. And please don't yell..." Kyle walked over and pulled out a diaper. "You might consider wearing this instead of underware...those cheeks get pretty red when you have an accident in your pants, up to you..." Kyle went to the door..."I'll be right outside if you have any questions. " he left the room.

quietly, getting an idea, she would change her pants, and sneak out of her window, blocking the door with her bookcase. As she got onto the roof, she would slip, and let out a yell as she grabbed ahold of the edge of the window frame

Kyle was startled by the sound, he tried to open the door but couldn't at first. "Sophia!" He finally squeezed in the room and went to the window. "What are you doing!" He grabbed her arms and pulled her in. "Are you nuts!!" He shut the window. "What is your deal?? You could have really hurt yourself!" He waited to see if she had anything to say.

Kyle tried to consol her. He rubbed her back standing next to her. "I have my reasons...you have to trust me. I see you cleaned up and picked underware..." He could tell easily she wasn't wearing. "Sure that's what you want? Or do you want me to get a diaper for you?" He felt bad that she was so upset, but he wasn't about to stray from his plan now.

"I-I'm ~hic~ fine!" I would cry out between sobs. "I-I don't need d-diapers!" She would cry; hiding the real reason, which was that she had never learned how to change herself, and, admittably, was slightly aroused by wearing the diapers.

Quietly, she would continue sobbing

((Hello??))

"Well okay...you can have one more chance but if you have another accident...well then there won't be an option for underware."

A few weeks ago Kyle had overheard a conversation his dad had had with Sophia's mom about how she thought Sophia liked to wear goodnights. It was really a good part of why he'd done all this. Kyle

Quietly, she would nod.((Remember, stricter, and trickier, the better. :D))

((For instance...if someone were too slip heavy laxatives and diuretics in another someone's ice cream...plot progression...))