LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls need a babysitter (anyone to play Dom role)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I want you to come to the courthouse, convince the people there that you have the mind of a twelve year old, and a mentally challenged one at that, and sign your adult rights away to me," he said.

"Good girl," he said.

Before she knew it, he had her in the most childish of her clothes he could find with a kitty shirt and a pink skirt, and he was taking her to the court house to get the ball started.

"Now, you be a good girl, and do as we talked about before.

"Well, we don't have clothes with us for you at the moment, because we need to make it a completely surprise that you poop your pants, so the judge doesn't think any of this is planned, but yeah, as soon as I get you home, I'll change you, okay?

Ralph pushed some papers towards them that he had her sign earlier giving him custodial rights over her, but that led to a long meeting with the judge and lawyer asking her lots of questions to figure out how mentally capable she was of signing the papers and to determine if anyone else related to her lived nearby.

In the end, the meeting was already going on two hours long, and they had established that the girl was smart enough to know who she wanted to stay with, and that no immediate family lived near her.

Ralph sighed.

"Tell you what, honey, if you can show me you are not wetting your pants in the daytime, I'll try to let you wear panties for now, but if you wet your pants again in the daytime, or you poop your panties, then we'll have to start potty training you to include diapers.