LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls need a babysitter (anyone to play Dom role)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When I've gotten you some clean clothes, we can go to the car and change you, but wouldn't you like to see the toys before we look at clothes? It will be some time in the clothing shops, because they don't make a lot of little girls clothes your size, so it will take time to find just the right things to go together, baby."

He patted her wet bottom.

"Besides, if you are a little girl, then you've wet your pants like one, then be cute about it and let every one see you've wet your pants.

"Honey, Come on. I have to buy you some clothes to change into, so I want you to wait here, or more people are going to stare at what you did.

Ralph got her out of the car, and directed her into the bedroom.

"Honey, you should know better than to wet your pants on purpose, and far far better than to poop them like you did earlier.

"Honey, if you are like this, and no one has taken care of you at all before, then how have you been able to eat probably at home and go potty properly.

Once she was clean enough, he slipped up a rather thick pair of panties on her meant for toddlers, but made in her size.

Then he pulled up a skirt on her.

"Now, seriously, we are going to have to have a talk, honey.

He came back into the living room, and he sat down in the easy chair.

"Drop the daddy thing for a minute, honey, because we need to talk seriously.