LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Body Buy Suplies Online

There are many factors in how long something ordered over the net to arrive after ordering. Is it something in stock; something that has to be made; custom ordered will take longer; distance to your home; the shipping company used; does it go over borders, like ordering from Canada and you live in the states; and sometimes the manner of payment can hold up shipping in order to clear the payment. These are perhaps the main reasons for delays, also some companies aren't in any hurry to ship once they have your payment.

If you have ordered something and are having problems or wish to know where it is at, most places have a phone number to call for ordering as well. Or perhaps the company will respond to an email. Sadly there are some people and companies that have problems of one sort or another and an order might take sometime, if at all, to arrive, though I haven't had any problems from the several companies I've ordered from. But over the net you never know what is going on at the other end

i was woundering how lomg it takes for people to get things that they ordered on the internet ;)

You don't say which country you're from, which would be helpful :)

In the UK though, you can broadly expect delivery within about 2 days but normally you can pay more for next day if you need it (subject to stock, Sundays and bank holidays, etc). Check the company's website - most have a page detailing their shipping times and policies...

AutieAB