LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wet Myself And Got A Spanking

Sometimes I really want to wear a diaper, not to actually use it, but just because I love the feeling. However, it’s not always appropriate do wear on such occasions as family gatherings or important business meetings. During these times I found a way to simulate the feeling.

What I do is wear 2 or 3 pairs of underwear. For example first I put on a pair of tight bikini style underwear, then white fruit of the looms and finally boxers over that. Then I use Serenity Guards for Men inside the first pair. These are triangular pads with sticky tape so that they adhere to your underwear. The feeling is almost as good as the real thing, but you can’t do your business in them. This can be kind of dangerous ‘cause it’s easy to forget that it’s not a real diaper if you’re used to “just going”.

This happened to me last weekend coming home form a birthday party with my girlfriend. We were meeting her family I did not want to take a chance on someone catching me with a diaper on. We had just got home and I was mixing us some drinks in the kitchen when the urge to pee came on me. Without thinking I began to go and then realized that I had on my simulated diaper! By that time it was too late (once the flow starts it’s so hard to stop) and I just let it all out. Surprisingly it held about 90% of my pee but a little did go down my legs leaving a small puddle on the kitchen floor that was easily cleaned with paper towels. My 3 pairs of undies were completely soaked and my pants had wet stains running down the inside of both thighs. My girlfriend came in and saw what I had done and I had to get a spanking for being such a naughty boy!! (Oh, Darn!!! lol :0)

• 1 month later...