LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Escape (private RP with Ishigreensa)

Yuffie

Alice slowly peeked out from behind the pillow. She had gasped a little when her bottom touched down on the padding and it wasn't like it was uncomfortable... more like the opposite. A thought that made Alice blush even more.
Slowly she sat up, still hugging the pillow to her chest as she looked down, her legs a bit splayed still. She starter blushing even more as she heard it crinkle softly under her little bum. "I look silly." she whispered meekly, still looking down.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey, you don't look silly to daddy, and anyway, even if you feel that way, it's only you and me, and mommy that knows, okay?

Alice smiled weakly up at Mike. She knew he was trying to help and that helped in its own way. But she still felt very self conscious. She hugged him back and leaned into him a little.. making her diaper crinkle again as she moved.
"Umm.. c-can I have my nightie, please?" she asked, thinking that since her nightie was longer than her shirt, it would hide the diaper more and she wouldn't think of it as much.

Alice shrugged. He had already changed her into a diaper and he had helped her change top loads of times. But she wasn't going to pester him about it.
She slid out of her bed, once again blushing as she diaper crinkled and she noticed she couldn't push her legs together completely, making her waddle just slightly as she walked. She tip-toed over to her wardrobe and picked out her nightie, slid her shirt off.. then she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, wearing nothing but the babyish diaper with the cutesy prints and her socks. She blushed but couldn't help but to giggle at herself a little. She did look adorable in her little diaper, the thick padding giving her butt a little extra swell and making her crotch puff out a bit a bit as well, but she didn't see herself as cute, just silly.
So she slipped on the nightie and headed out to the living room again. "H-hi" she squeaked shyly as she peaked out from around the corner. The nightie mostly covered her diaper but she didn't notice that the cloth had gotten caught a little on the back of the diaper so about half of the padding still peeked out from under the night gown.

Mike walked over to her and picked her up.

He noticed the nighty because of picking her up, and he pulled it out of her diaper so it wouldn't get wet.

"Hey, baby," he said patting her padded butt with one hand.

Mike's hand made a little 'pomf' sound against her diaper when he patted her bottom. Alice blushed a little but she had already been diapered so it wasn't like it could be much worse.. "Okay daddy." she replied, once again not realizing that she had called him that. She wrapped her arms and legs loosely around him and rested her head against his shoulder. "Can I have something to drink too?" she asked sweetly

Alice sat down, hugging Mike's arm gently as she leaned against his chest, then quickly tugged down on her nightgown to hide the diaper that was peeking out again. "M-milk please." she squeaked as she curled up on his lap, not realizing that this made the padded butt visible again.

"Hmm.." she clicked around for a bit, having to ask Mike a lot about what the buttons meant before she got a hang of it. then she finally found Robin Hood.

"Do you like this one?" he asked her rubbing her back.

Susan brought over her milk in a closed lid cup like a sippy so she wouldn't spill it.

Alice nodded as she absently grabbed the sippy cup with a smile up at Susan. "Yeah.. see it many times." she giggled as she grabbed the cup with both hands. She tried to take a sip but it was on the wrong end of the cup, that's when she noticed the sippy-spout. She blushed slightly.. once again feeling even more little. She took a sip from the spout and settled back.

She started to think.. her mind drifting slightly as she was also pretty tired. She was sitting there, wearing a diaper because she had both wet and messed her panties.. drinking from a sippy cup.. and she was probably talking like a toddler too. She chewed her lip slightly. She was also really small, easily the smallest one in her class. She took another sip and snuggled closer to her daddy. "Daddy I cold.." she murmured, looking up at him with her big brown eyes through her dark bangs.

Alice wiggled her bottom slightly to get comfortable again as she was seated back down on his lap. She sat wrapped up in the blanket, holding the cup up to her lip pretty much the entire scene of Robin Hood taking the gold from the evil prince. The music and everything was so thrilling! Even though she had seen it so many times before. She hugged his arm. For the first time, she didn't mind feeling so little and babyish...

Once the heist had gone successfully, Alice could finally relax again, and with that her eyelids started to droop sleepily. "I sleepy..." she mumbled, not letting go of her daddy's arm.

Alice didn't need more coaxing than that, falling asleep after only a few minutes after that

Susan smiled and nodded. "She's adorable." she agreed. "And a real daddy's girl." she then added with a giggle, feeling maybe a bit jealous of how clingy Alice was getting with Mike. With all the time she spent at work, she wanted to spend some with Alice too.
"Should we put her to bed or let her sleep here for a bit longer?" she whispered, gently stroking the girl's long hair as she slept.

Susan nodded and gently padded the cute diapered bottom, unable to resist. "Yes, I'm a little bit worried too. It might be devastating for her.. but there's a slim chance her classmates would let it go.. and that would be so great for her, not having to worry all the time and not having to worry about getting changed for P.E" she sighed, knowing it was probably just a dream, but she really wanted the best for her baby girl.

"I'll make sure the teacher knows of her problems, so he'll help her keep it a secret."

He smiled as she patted the girl's bum.

"Do you want to hold her?" he asked Susan.

Susan nodded "That sounds good." she agreed, but then she sighed and shook her head reluctantly. "No.. I don't want to wake her, let's just let her sleep, okay?" she whispered and gently brushed the long bangs out of Alice's face, then planted a kiss on the girl's forehead.

Mike nodded in agreement.

Later, he put her in her bed and they went to bed.

The next morning, Mike was in the kitchen cooking again, and Susan went to Alice's room to check on her.

"Are you okay?" she whispered in in case the girl was still asleep.

Alice was still sleepng as Susan came into her room. She was snuggled in underneath piles of blankets and pillows, sleeping on her tummy. The diaper was a little soggy but the diaper had allowed her to sleep peacefully through the night.

Alice groaned and whimpered as her sleep was disturbed. She draped her arms around Susan's shoulders and her legs hung lazily around her as the girl buried her face against Susan's neck. "I don't wanna bath." Alice mumbled and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was a total mess from all the moving Alice did as she slept.