LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Escape (private RP with Ishigreensa)

Yuffie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice clung so tightly to Mike as he walked around, picking out the items she would need. Alice however, did notice what he picked out as she was still hiding her face against his shoulder.

She only let go of him when she heard the door of the bathroom lock behind them and she was put down on the floor. She quickly grabbed the clothes that Mike held out for her and quickly wiggled into the panties, then stepped into the jeans and fumbled with the buttons with trembling hands.

Mike didn't know what she was raving about, except maybe she didn't like going into the store without any pants on, but he wasn't about to have her go naked anywhere, and he wasn't about to leave her in the car.

"H-hello?" Alice sniffed as she took the phone from Mike. She was pleased to hear it was Susan on the line.

"I sat down on a wet seat in McDonalds so I had to take my pants off in the parking lot and Mike took me a really big store and was naked except for my shirt and a blanket and it was really really embarrssing and I'm never going outdoors again!" she rambled, feeling completely miserable. "Now everyone is going to think I wet myself." she finally said with a fragile little voice.

Alice didn't really say anything as she handed back the phone and Mike hugged her. She was still pouting, still a bit upsete about the whole thing. She had even forgotten about being hungry.

Alice blushed but didn't protest as she was picked up. Being carried was kind of nice when she was this miserable.
She rested the side of her head against his shoulder with her arms resting around his neck as she was carried out of the store, thinking at least it was better than the way she entered the store.

The young girl looked up at him as Mike sat her down in the car ontop the blanket. She didn't understand what he was talking about but she smiled a weak and tired little smile up at him before pulling up her feet onto the seat and hugging her knees to her chest.

When Mike got her home, he carried the sleeping girl up to her room, and checked to make sure the bed was dry before laying her down to sleep.

Alice peeked out among the blankets and let out the most pathetic little whimper. She resisted at first, trying to cling to the blankets and stay under the bed.. but slowly she was coaxed out.

Alice's shoulders shook shoftly as she sobbed against Mike's chest. But it did help when Mike held her like that, one hand under her little bum and the other gently rubbing her back until she started to calm down a bit.

Being cuddled felt nice and all... but she was getting desperate! "N-nej, doun!" she said, trying to sound like she reallly meant it and let the urgency come through.
She put her hands on his chest and tried to push away but it was hard! She looked up at him pleadingly and tried to point towards the bathroom.

"Neej!" Alice sqeaked in desperation as she felt the dribble escaping and she shot her hands down between her legs, desperately trying to hold it. "D-doun douwn!" she cried, again trying to struggle free, her attention focused on the direction of the bathroom as she slowly lost more and more control

Alice didn't even know if she coud feel upset anyore as she was seated on the toilet.. she wanted to be angry at Mike but this day had already been the worst day since her mother died and it had supposed to be a happy day to celibrate.. instead she hadn't eaten anything, she had been bored out of her mind and forced to be at the supermaket almost naked.
Alice looked away with an empty expression as a lonely tear rolled down her cheek.

Alice was getting very confused. She didn't get what was going on at all.
She started to play nervously with her hair and fidgeted as he pulled down and up the wet clothes again. "P-potty." she mumbled, as both hands twirled, and tugged meekly on a long strand of hair.
Was he teasing her? Mocking her? Or merely trying to teach her something? In that case, what?

Alice tried to look around Mike. She wanted to go hide underneath her bed a be miserable alone again.
She looked up at him, then back down at her wet clothes. "Jag vill inte ha p