LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It happened again - open

babyve

Ralph was very thorough in treating Sarah like a child, there were so many things she would overlook, like sitting in the back seat.She played along, not even strapping her own seat belt in the backseat.

She watched him in the reverse mirror as he started to drive. Sarah had forgotten about the bathroom, she didn't need to go now. "Okay daddy, I'll be a good girl for you!"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph took her first to the bed store where he took her in and whispered to her.

"Our story, when they ask, is that we are looking for a perfect mattress and bedding set for a nine year old child.

Sarah understood the story for buying a bed and it was true to some extent, only she was the nine year old. She held his hand, they often held hands in the street, but it wasn't the same hand holding as before she became a child. He was definitely leading her rather than walking with her. She pulled back on his hand playfully as if to take them in a different direction, but he was stronger than her, and they still ended up at the furniture store. "Can it be a princess bed?" She asked, "Please, please, please!"

She was just messing around and making a bit of fun, but she backed down when Ralph told her to watch it. Instead she looked for a bed, deciding on a white one, "What about this one?" She suggested.

Sarah didn't speak when the shop assistant approached, letting Ralph do the talking.

"I see" said the shop assistant, who had seen parents cone in with similar problems with their children wetting. "Well I would say pink was a safe choice, otherwise perhaps purple, or multi-coloured" suggested the shop keeper, showing the two example beds which were both girly and childlike "all our kids beds come with a plastic sheet for accidents and all the bed sets are in the next isle, we have loads of princess ones."

Sarah could hold it but noticed her bladder, she wished she hadn't as they still had to buy the bed and get clothes before they got home where she could use a toilet. If she knew Ralph, he'd expect her to try on the clothes before they buy and that could take ages. "The purple one is great" she agreed, realising the longer they hung around, the more chance of their private arrangement becoming public. "Let's get that one. And matching sheets. I know she'd love them."

Ralph nodded.

"Oh, okay, let's get the purple one then.

But when they went around the corner, there were lots of princesses to choose from, all in varying degrees of purple so that Ralph was overwhelmed.

"I suppose a mix of different ones would be good" She said, picking out a purple set, a Disney princess set, and one with a girly flower pattern. "What do you think of these?" They did seem appropriate for a little kid.

Sarah could hold it, but she needed to find a toilet sooner rather than later, "Oh no, I know she'll love them" She reassured him, "Maybe we should drop the sheets back home before we go to the clothes shop?" She suggested as a possible solution to her bathroom situation, rather than telling Ralph that she needed to go and break his no bathroom while their out rule, she

Sarah blushed, checking around her that no one was standing listening to them, "I don't need to go yet, but I don't know if the next shop will take too long" she replied. "Someone might see us go into the family one as well"

Sarah was beginning to regret not taking Ralph up on his offer sooner. She thought she didn't need to go, but since she made that decision the pressure had built and actually she did need to pee. They walked back to the car where Sarah found herself more fidgety than usual. She bounced from one foot to the other as she waited for him to drop her new bedding off in the back. Once he was finished he smiled at her and she smiled back, although her smile looked strained given her circumstances, "Yeah, but -" She checked for people nearby and spoke quieter than before, "I know I said I didn't have to go, but I kinda do now, can you take me to the bathroom in the clothing shop first?" She asked him, hopefully

Sarah nodded in agreement but struggled to do much else while hopping around. She understood why he was telling her off, she shouldn't have left it so late, but hopefully she still had time before anything unthinkable happened. She held his hand like a good girl but was pulling his arm, urging him to walk faster. She needed to go soon and they hadn't even gotten to the shop yet, let alone found the family room.