LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rcmp Needs Your Help

I caught this in the news today and thought I would pass it on.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

socalab.250x.com

Sidney/North Saanich RCMP

Police are seeking the public's assistance, not to identify a suspect, but to try to understand what appears to be a fetish.

Police received a report at about 2 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 6 from ladies working at the Sidney Care Home on Fifth Street. A man had pulled on the door, setting off the motion alarm; when the women responded, they saw a man outside, peeking through the glass door. The man, described as being perhaps in his late 20s, was carrying a baby bottle and wearing a baby outfit.

He had left the scene when police arrived. A search of the area came up without a suspect.

Then, shortly after 7 a.m., police received a second call. The man had returned to the facility, and was again found peeking through the glass door. This time he was wearing an adult-sized diaper and a black T-shirt, and he was sucking on a baby bottle.

Police later located a 45-year old man on Lochside Trail. Inside his backpack were items fitting the descriptions given by the woman at the care facility.

He was taken into custody for questioning, and received a doctor's assessment.

Police are asking the public to come forward with any information regarding other, similar incidents which went unreported. If anyone knows of someone who, perhaps after a few drinks, likes to dress in baby clothes or otherwise revert to similar types of behaviour, they would like to hear about that, as well.

"We want to gain better insight into this kind of behaviour, and perhaps get a better profile on this person," said Cpl. Nedge Dgrastin. "The information would be on an information-only basis."

no chocolate bar but you will get a 'record' :) the RCMP are noy very nice about fetish folk as a rule. best to be very careful about volunteering info.

Not forgetting the final verse of the legendary Monty Python sketch:-

" I cut down trees, I wear high heels,

Suspenders and a bra.

I wish I'd been a girlie,

Just like my dear Mama.

(Mounties, again starting enthusiastically but tailing off)

He cuts down trees, he wears high heels,

Suspenders...and a bra?..."

untitleLumberjacks.jpg

D :P lly

Thanks for sharing the pic. Can anyone pick out George Harrison? I heard he was one of the Mounties in the Python sketch.

Stay Pampered

SoCalaB

Not forgetting the final verse of the legendary Monty Python sketch:-

" I cut down trees, I wear high heels,

Suspenders and a bra.

I wish I'd been a girlie,

Just like my dear Mama.

(Mounties, again starting enthusiastically but tailing off)

He cuts down trees, he wears high heels,

Suspenders...and a bra?..."

untitleLumberjacks.jpg

D :P lly

• 2 weeks later...