LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Yeah!" Isla pumped her fist and ran off towards the swings. When she reached them she pulled herself up on one. "Push me Mr. Daddy Joey!" she squealed. "Push me way up high!"

"I think you're right, buddy," Natalie said and turned on the radio. She found a kids' station she thought Jaxon might like to amuse him for the rest of the drive.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey ran over. "Okay honey, but hold on." He said as he started pushing Isla. "You're flying!!"

Jaxon started to sing along. He was only two, so singing turned out to be a random conglomeration of noises and words that he thought made since with the music.

Joey pushed Isla a tad bit higher. He was afraid of her flying out and getting hurt. "Remember sweetie, have fun, but don't let go!" He said with caution.

Jaxon sat comfortably in his stroller as Natalie got everything situated. "Sharkies mommy! We gonna find them!" He said as they started walking past the different tanks. He saw everything from clown fish to flounder. Of course, Jaxon did not know them by there names, just colors.

"I won't let go, I promise," Isla said as she continued to swing.

Natalie saw a sign for the sharks and followed the arrows. "Look bud, there they are!" she said when they arrived in the area. She got Jaxon out of the stroller so he could go right up to the glass.

Joey kept pushing as Isla held on tightly. Gradually, he let up on the force, and allowed the swing to come to a stop. "How about going down the slide princess?" Joey suggested, arms sore from pushing.

Jaxon walked up to the glass and looked into the tank. "Shark big! He bigger than me!" He said as a shark swam past. "I go swimmin' with him?" Jaxon wanted to see this shark even closer. He had no clue that a shark could be dangerous.

Joey grabbed Isla and ran over to the restroom, but was appalled at how disgusting that it was. "Sweetie, I can't allow you to use the restroom in this filth!" Joey said as they left the restroom. "Do you want to leave and go use the restroom at home?"

Jaxon clung on and looked out into the water.

Isla fumbled with the straps on her overalls but finally managed to get them undone and pull the overalls down; unfortunately, without any help she ended up peeing all over them when she squatted. When she stood up and realized what had happened she burst into tears.

Joey sighed and picked Isla up. "Honey, if you needed help, you could have asked me. I would have gladly helped." He said comfortingly as he rubbed her back.

"Oh otay." Jaxon answered surprised. He knew what a lion was, and it still made no sense to him as to why a sea lion didn't roar like a normal lion.

"I didn't know I peed on them til I was done!" the girl sobbed. "Mr. Daddy Joey, I'm sorry I didn't go potty before we left. I forgot!" Usually Natalie reminded her to go to the bathroom before they left the house, but today she'd been busy too with Jaxon.

"Honey it's okay. I should of asked if you went potty." Joey said apologetically. "I've never lived with you princess. If there is something your mommy usually does for you, you have to tell me. As much as I wish that I could, I can't read minds. You have to help me."

Joey started laughing as well. "Now, how about we go eat our lunch?" He said as he carried Isla over to the blanket and deposited her down. Joey made a mental note to talk to Natalie later. For her to be 4 and not know when to go seemed like a problem to him. Hopefully, Nat would know a way to combat this.

"Sweetie, I don't have an extra pair of clothes for you. The only thing I have, for sure, extra in your mommy's car are emergency diapers for Jax. I'm pretty sure you don't want to change into that." Joey said as he gave her the option. He grabbed his cellphone and texted Natalie.

(I thought Natalie took Joey's car since Jaxon's car seat was in it, so wouldn't he have Natalie's car?)

Why did she have an accident? Did she wait too long to tell you she had to go potty? But there should be an extra outfit in the back of my car.

(Sorry about that. Edited the post.)

Alright, I found the outfit. She said that she couldn't tell me to take her to the potty, because she did not know that she had to go. We need to do something about this. Would I be right in saying that this has happened frequently?

No, she doesn't have too many accidents. I usually remind her to go before we leave the house though, because if she doesn't have to go at the moment, she doesn't always think to try on her own, especially if she's excited about going somewhere. Did you have her use the potty before you left?

Isla was relieved to get out of her damp clothes and into something dry. "Thank you for helping me," she said when she was dressed, wrapping her arms around Joey's neck.