LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isla looked around the playroom, a bit disappointed to mostly find baby toys. Eventually she discovered a bin of Lego Duplos; they weren't as much fun as the regular Legos, but they'd do. She dumped them on the floor and sat down. "Come on Jaxon, let's build something."

"They should both be in the kitchen." Joey replied while packing up the basket and grabbing a blanket. "Nat, I was wondering if you would mind spending time with Jaxon, while I spend some time with Isla and take her to the park. I asked her if she'd like a daddy/daughter day, and she was beyond excited." Babe, Isla even called me daddy....well, she called me 'Mr. Daddy Joey', but it's a start."

"Jax loves animals." Joey began. "I try to take on a trip like that at least once a month. You should be fine with the aquarium. There should be a diaper bag already packed in his nursery." Joey went over and kissed Natalie. "Just remember, if you let him walk by himself, keep an eye on him. Did you want to take my car since it has his car seat already installed?"

With that question asked, he grabbed the basket and yelled, "Isla! Jaxon! Come downstairs!"

"Sure, might as well. Where's the stroller? Is it in the car already?' Natalie asked before going upstairs for the diaper bag. She stopped the kids on the way down. "Hey buddy, you and me are gonna go out and have some fun! Do you need

"Oh, okay," Isla said, not knowing what an aquarium was. "Are we ready to go now?"

"Okay, mommy will fix that." Natalie laid Jaxon on the changing table and changed his diaper, then grabbed the diaper bag. "Are you ready to go see the fishies with mommy?" she asked when she was ready.

Jaxon nodded. "Otay mommy, I be good. I no wanna get in trouble." He said as he started looking out the window. "Fishies are my favorite aminal."

"Of course I'll do both of those things with you." Joey responded from the frost seat. "I think that would be pretty fun." Joey continued down the the road and eventually stopped in a parking lot. "We're here sweetheart!"

Joey kept up and eventually found a perfect spot for a picnic. "Let's set up here hon." He said, gently pulling her back. "Help me set everything up, and then we can go play." Joey started opening up the blanket and spreading it out.

"Uh huh! Sharks are cool." Jaxon answered. When Joey said that Jaxon would love the aquarium, he was not lying. That child absoloutely loved animals. His favorites were fish. Joey was convinced that his son was bound to become a marine biologist.

John finished spreading out the blanket. He slightly fixed what Isla had done. Joey wanted her to still feel a bit accomplished. "Let's go play!" He shouted.

Jaxon thought on this for a moment. "Um, a bajillion!" He said matter of factly. "Cause they gotta eat other fishies."