LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"What kind of cereal do you have?" Isla asked. "Do you have Lucky Charms? I love those..."

Natalie rolled her eyes and laughed. "You know you're not allowed to have those junk cereals for breakfast," she scolded gently. "But I think Joey has Cheerios."

"Oh, okay,

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is making and keeping you happy. If you want a big ceremony, then we should have one. I'd even enjoy a small ceremony. All I need is you 3 to be there. You guys are the people are the people that I care about more than anything." Joey said as he got up, standing Jax on the ground. He went over and wrapped his arms around Natalie. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Okay!" Isla finished her juice and ran upstairs to get dressed, excited about going to the playground. A few minutes later she started coming down the stairs slowly, one step at a time, holding the railing; she was dressed in overalls, a green t-shirt, and green Chuck Taylor sneakers that were untied. "Mr. daddy Joey, can you tie my shoes?" she asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs and shuffled over to him.

"Alright sweetie." Joey said as he sat Jaxon on the floor and started tying Isla's shoes. "Well, honey we need to make the picnic, and then by the time we finish, mommy will be out of the shower and can look after Jax." He walked over to the counter and started making turkey sandwiches.