LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Honey, you're not replacing anyone. She never even met her dad. She only knows him from seeing him in pictures. She was probably just mad that you scolded her, and that was the best comeback she could come up with because...well, because 4-year-olds aren't all that good at comebacks. Just relax. You'll connect with her."

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey picked up Isla and took her upstairs, opening a door.

"Your mom told me what you liked, so I could make your room fun and private. I know you want to try and tolerate Jaxon, but every girl needs privacy every once and a while. What do you think?" He asked.

Isla looked around the room, her eyes wide in awe. The walls were painted a bright, sunny yellow with pink trim, and a pink and yellow quilt covered a white four-poster bed. Pink and white striped curtains hung in the windows, one of which had a window seat piled with cozy cushions. The two dressers, armoire, and rocking chair were white, and a little pink table and chairs - perfect for tea parties and arts and crafts - sat in one corner. By the rocking chair was a bookshelf, lined with Isla's favorite books and some stuffed animals, and next to the little table sat a toybox and another shelf, this one filled with puzzles, games, and art supplies. "Wow, it's so beautiful," Isla gushed and planted a kiss on Joey's cheek. "Thank you Mr. Joey! Thank you!"

"You are very welcome." Joey said smiling. He got down to Isla's level. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened at the restaurant. But honey, you need to understand that sometimes your mommy will need help with you just like she help's me with Jaxon. I wasn't trying to be mean to you. I know that you did have a daddy at one point. I'd never ever try to replace any of those memories. But, I hope that I can be a close second to him."

"Sweetheart, you're not bad. You just got mad because things are changing, and your feelings blew up. I know it's hard for you during this transition. You went from being an only child to now having a little brother. Your mommy has to divide her time between two kids now. I know things look complicated and frustrating now, but it'll get better." Joey reassured as he hugged Isla.

Isla pulled open the top drawer and stood on her tip-toes to peer inside; sure enough, it was filled with pajamas. She selected a pair of bright pink and white striped thermals, which she put on. "Okay, now are you gonna read me a story?" she asked.

"Relax sweetie." Joey said before going over to the closet and pulling out both things. He walked back over to the bed and handed them to Isla. "Your mom put them in your closet shortly after you guys arrived."

He put his arm around the little girl and continued reading.

• 4 weeks later...

Natalie followed Joey to Isla's room. "Hey sweetie," she said softly as she sat on the edge of the bed. Isla crawled into her lap, and Natalie held her for a minute, rubbing her back, before laying her down. "Good night, my love. I know it can be scary sleeping in a new house for the first time, but Joey and I will be right down the hall if you need anything, okay?" She brushed the girl's hair out of her face and kissed her before tucking her in and leaving the room, closing the door on her way out.

"Night Isla." Joey whispered before the door was fully closed. He walked to Jaxon's room and stood in the doorway. Once content that he was sound asleep, Joey walked to his, now his and Natalie's, bedroom and disappeared into the closet. He reappeared in just a pair of boxers and white tank top. Joey walked over and sat on his side of the bed pulling out his laptop.