LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isla stuffed one last ravioli in her mouth and slid out of her seat so follow Joey.

"Such a good boy finishing your dinner!" Natalie said as she moved Jaxon's plate out of the way and pulled the pack of wipes out of the diaper bag. She used one to wipe Jaxon's face, then cleaned his hands. "There, all clean!"

Joey grabbed her hand. "Sweetheart, it was one year ago that we decided to start dating. We both had no intentions of even taking that chance. You had Isla, and I had Jaxon. They were our priorities, but somehow we took a chance on each other. Today, you moved in with me and Jaxon. Tonight, I realized that I can't go any longer without having you in my life."

He got down on one knee and produced a white gold, diamond ring. "Natalie Fraser, will you marry me?"

Natalie's hand flew to her mouth; all she could do was stare at Joey, trying not to cry. After her husband had died, she'd thought she would never remarry; sure, she was asked out on dates all the time, but as soon as the guys found out about her young daughter, they ran the other way. Finally she nodded and threw her arms around Joey's neck,

Jaxon finished with a grunt and a sigh.

Joey smiled. "I think this one is for you babe." He said in Natalie's direction. Sure Joey would change diapers, this was his son, but he absolutely hated poopy diapers.

"Isla, quiet down. we are still in a restaurant." Joey chastised.

Isla frowned and looked down, tears welling in her eyes. She was used to her mother scolding her, but not Joey. She barely knew the guy!

"Okay, come on you little stinker," Natalie said, grabbing the diaper bag before lifting Jaxon from the high chair.

Isla refused to look up. "No! You're not my daddy!" she snapped as she ran her finger through a blob of sauce on the table and smeared it all over.

"Yes, you certainly did go poopy," Natalie said with a grimace as she laid Jaxon on a changing table and tried not to gag as she opened the diaper. She'd been thrilled when Isla learned to poop on the potty shortly before her second birthday, and until recently - when she and Joey began discussing moving in together - hadn't planned on ever changing another poopy diaper.

Joey side a bit hurt. "I may not be your daddy, but that is no need to disrespect me." He said. "On top of that, you do NOT use that tone with an adult young lady!"

He was fuming. He knew that Isla would have to get use to this change, but that was no excuse.

Jaxon smiled and giggled. "Mama make funwy faces!"

Isla pulled away when Joey reached for her and ended up falling on her bottom. She was sitting on the floor crying when Natalie emerged from the bathroom with Jaxon. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she apologized to Joey. "I didn't think she'd be this much trouble, or I would have brought her with me."

"Nat, it's fine. I scolded her and she didn't like it. Then, she got mad that you were changing Jaxon and said that you're not his mommy." Joey said as he took Jaxon from his fiance's arms.

Jaxon cuddled into his daddy's embrace.

Joey sighed as he watched Isla and Natalie interact. To say he wasn't hurt, would be an understatement. He knew that he would never compare to Isla's biological father.

"We should probably pay." He said trying to push the hurt and frustration from his mind.

Jaxon was knocked out asleep.

Natalie could tell by Joey's face that he was hurt. "Babe, don't take it personally. She's only met you a couple times and barely knows you. Of course it's going to take some time for her to accept you as an authority figure. And remember, she's only 4. This is all probably a bit confusing and overwhelming for her, having to move and all that. I'm sure she'll get used to it all soon though."

"Nat,it's not that. I understand what she's going through. I just...want that connection with Isla that you have with Jaxon." Joey sighed. "I don't want to be known as some guy who is with her mom. I'm not trying to replace her dad either."

He walked over to the hostess and paid for their dinner. He thought Isla would love to have another male figure in her life, but it seemed like all of this was blowing up in his face. Why did this bother him so much?