LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Dreams Come True

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay..." Emma said. She didn't really know what to draw, so she figured she'd draw her old house. She drew a small house with three people, one was big and angry looking another was tall and had black and blue spots all over her, and finally was a much smaller one, this one was sad like the other woman, and had grey spots on her face.

"Because, Daddy was always angry. And he said he protected Mommy and me by hitting us. And that's me cuz Daddy always made me clean and do chores." Emma said matter of factly. She hadn't known anything else.

"Honey, that's how you protect anyone. Your daddy was hurting both you and your mother." Ryan said as he hugged Emma. "Don't worry, I'll never do that to you."

He looked at her intently taking in how sweet she looked. How could someone willingly hurt a sweetie like her?

Emma looked down at her lap. It wasn't that long ago that it happened. "Daddy kept hitting her. She didn't make it one time." She felt tears sting her eyes. She didn't really understand the concept of death, but knew her Mommy wasn't coming back.

Ryan picked Emma up just held her, letting her cry.

"Honey it's ok. Your mommy will always be with you in your heart. Everyday she's watching over you." He said calmly.

He sat with her on the couch. She needed to just let everything out.

"I promise that you will never have to go back to your daddy."

Emma hugged Ryan as tight as she could. "Promise? You're nicer than the other people I had to stay with before. Mommy was sick and Daddy was away again. They had lots of kids. And they were bigger than me and hurt me." She confessed. She was spilling her heart out to this man.

"Christmas is the magical time of year when good boys and girls get presents from Santa." Ryan said as he took her up stairs and tucked her in. "On Christmas morning, you open them up. Then, there's turkey and ham and a whole bunch of side dishes."

He sat there amazed. This girl really had never had a Christmas.

"Honey, It's okay. Let's get you cleaned up, and then we'll go to the store." He said as he picked her and stripped the bed.

Ryan carried her into the bathroom and started running a bath.

"We need to get all of the yucky pee pee off of you."