LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Dreams Come True

Shy-Diapers

Emma woke up groggily. She didn't fully understand what was going on. She mumbled and rested her head on Ryan's shoulder. "Okay" She smiled a bit. Her mom used to carry her all the time. She was so tired that she could barely keep her little eyes open.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma curled up under the covers in the guest bedroom and slept soundly. Around 2AM she started wetting again, still staying asleep. When morning came around and she woke up around 8, she felt the wet sheets and got nervous. She heard Ryan's footsteps in the hallway and panicked. She quickly pulled the covers over the wet sheets and hid under the guest bed.

Emma was terrified under the bed. She hadn't been awake enough last night to remember that Ryan wasn't mad. She remembered wetting the bed at home and she'd get an awful spanking and her mother would get worse. She was scared. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" She cried.

Emma approached slowly. She looked scared and unsure. "I'm sorry Mr. Ryan. I don't know why it happened." She looked down at her pants feeling ashamed. "What are you gonna do? Please don't hit me."

"What do you think we should do?" He asked. "And no I won't hit you."

Truth be told, he had been doing research on how to go about correcting her wetting. Most websites were saying to diaper her. He felt that this was a bit too extreme, at least at this point. If it came down to preventing messes, he wasn't sure.

"I don't know." Emma said honestly. "My Dad made me sleep on the bathroom floor without a blanket or pants so I wouldn't make a mess if I did it earlier in the week." She had no idea what to do. Her mother never got a chance to help her and her father just got angry.

"Where are clothes I can use?" Emma asked. She was so tired last night she hadn't asked. When he answered, she changed into some jeans and a purple long sleeve shirt. She went downstairs and sat at the table quietly afraid to make any noise.

Emma are like she was still very hungry. She hadn't been deprived of food, but she was trying to save what she had until she ran out and only recently had she had enough money to buy a breakfast sandwich. When she was done, she brought her plate to the sink, but her hands slipped and it shattered on the floor. "I'm sorry!"

"No harm done." Ryan said as he started picking up the plate pieces. "See, they can easily be cleaned up."

He walked over to the trashcan and threw the plate pieces away. "How about you go in the living room and play while I finish?"

When Ryan had finished cleaning, he walked into the living room and noticed that the little girl was just sitting on the floor.

"What did you like to do before you ended up outside and begging money?" He asked. He didn't mean for it to sound as blunt as it did, but could not think of a way to cushion it.