LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Dreams Come True

Shy-Diapers

Emma was only 8 years old. Her father was a mean man and had abused her mother all of Emma's life, mostly because he didn't want anything to do with a "bratty little kid". Eventually he ended up beating her to death. Emma never got hit if she stayed out of trouble. But when her father got arrested during a drug bust, Emma ran away and was left to fend for herself. She had no living relatives that were fit to take care of her, and she didn't know what could happen in foster care.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, in typical fashion, had waited until the week of Christmas to do his Christmas shopping. He was walking out of Macy's, when he saw a little girl, no older than about 8, messing with his car. Ryan approached her ever so slowly and got down to her level.

"Um, what do you think you're doing miss?" He asked.

The girl looked pretty dirty. Her clothes looked as though they had not been washed in weeks.

Emma jumped back nervously when Ryan approached. She looked scared. "I-I-I'm sorry Sir." She stuttered nervously, but also from the cold. "I was just trying to clean your windshield. Please I just need some change for food. I haven't eaten in a few days. Please I don't mean any trouble, Sir." She said. The girl was shivering immensely because of the lack of winter wardrobe.

"Y-You're not gonna hurt me?" Emma asked. The man looked so sincere and kind, She licked her lips at the thought of an actual meal. "Oh, but I don't have enough money. I can't pay for my food."

The girl was so hungry. She ws used to a full tummy, until she had to provide for herself. She was starting to let her guard down and trust the man in front of her. She could barely feel her fingers and toes as she spoke to him. It was so cold out, she wouldn't last very long if she didn't find somewhere warm to be.

Emma looked down at the menu. She felt so stupid! She had never gone to school and was never taught to read. She looked at the menu and flipped the pages until she found a picture of a club sandwich. She figured that a sandwich was recognizable. "May I have that please?"

Emma did her best not to let anyone know she couldn't read. Her mother had always wanted to put her in school, but her father insisted that she would be better out to use at home.

"Oh." Emma said a bit surprised at this man'd bluntness. "I'm Emma. I do stuff for people to get some money. I need to buy my own food because i live alone. Cuz my mom went to heaven and my Dad is away." She said a bit sadly. She hated thinking about her mother. She felt ashamed that her father was in prison. She understood what it meant since it wasn't the first time.

Emma smiled in the backseat. She felt safe even though she had just met this man. When they got to his large home she was amazed. "Wow! You live in a castle!" In reality it was slightly larger than average, but her home had been so small it looked huge to Emma.

"My sister and niece used to live here. You'll have their old room." Ryan explained. "Some of my niece's clothes are still in there, so you can have them. There's sheets and a blanket on the bed and also a TV."

He sat on the couch. "Now, you don't have to hang out with me if you don't want to. If you are anything like my niece, you'll love your privacy."

Emma smiled. She set her cup of change on the coffee table. She hadn't gotten to be with someone in a long time. She climbed up on the couch and sat next to Ryan. She didn't say much, but she was exhausted! Soon she was leaning on Ryan fast asleep.

Emma slept so soundly, that she didn't even wake up when her bladder was filling. Around 8pm, her bladder just let loose and she started wetting right then and there. She didn't even stir when this happened.

Ryan looked down and saw the puddle forming under Emma. He gently shook her awake after her bladder had emptied.

"Sweetie, I'm afraid you had an accident and wet while you were asleep." He said as he carried her upstairs and into her new room. Ryan went over to the closet and pulled out a new pair of panties, and a night gown. He set those on the bed before guiding Emma to the restroom where he ran a bath for her.