LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room For Rent (private)

RPcat18

"Oh um you really didn't have to cook for me." Lily said blushing as she was led in by the hand. Her hands were like a child in his, tiny and baby soft. She sat down at the stable staring at everything hungrily. She hadn't been able to afford to eat much lately because she was paying for her hotel room. After a bit she shyly dug in. "This is lovely."She said trying to be plight.

Lily looked at them shocked assuming this would be way too good to be true. "Wh what kind of rules and um what services? I don't know how helpful I could be but I would love to try...your being very generous." Lily said seeming excited but also nervous.

Lily thought that sounded fine. She thought the bed wetting thing was weird but shrugged it off knowing she wouldn't do that anyway. As he called her princess she blushed bright red "Um yeah...so where do I sign?" She asked clearly desperate for this room.

Lily blushed realizing she was getting ahead of herself and nodded. She blushed more as Amanda took her hand finding her rather pretty and looked away shyly. They headed upstairs to the room furthest from the bathroom.

They opened the door to a huge room bigger than any room Lily had ever stayed in. It was comfy and warm with nice wooden furniture. However it did have a slight little girlish feel. The walls were baby pink with a border of cute bunnies and kittens. The bed was queen sized and covered in Disney princess bed sheets. Lily didn't notice but at the bottom of the bed there was bars that could be pulled up to make it a crib but they were rather discreet. There was a desk in the coner of the room that if needed could be turned into an adult sized changing table and she also had a walk in closet.

Lily listened to her rules and said "Um I guess I can follow them but I could make my own food"She said but that wasn't necessary true her being a terrible cook. The bathroom thing sounded odd but she assumed they would just leave the key out for her.

In the time of four hours, you have been moved in to the room, taught how to ride a horse, and we are now riding back home on the four wheelers.

(Hey, before we go farther, are you okay with a third person joining this rp, as Amanda? I jusg helped her make an acount, and shes bi.)

As we get home the sun is setting.

"Come along deary" the man askes, leading you into the housr. "There is salmon waiting inside"

"You were curiouse about the services, so I wanted to tell you about the oddest one. Me and my wife run a. ...alternative, clothing store. we expect you to model in evert thing."