LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snatched in the night (babykatie)

ash5150

Jamie felt close to tears, but did his best to keep the burning liquid at bay as he shouldered his bag after have shakily pulled on his well worn jacket. Life so far had been anything but easy for the green eyed brunette nineteen year old. With his mother passing away as a child, he was left to be raised by a father who made it apparent he wasn't wanted. And with his ever present short stature and slender frame (even now he barley reached five foot tale) we never achieved in sports which didn't make his dad happy.

Katie in her forties had just started at College where her student Jamie was attending, she was a easy going professor as long as her students where doing there work to a high standard. Katie is nice looking for her age not exactly what you would call hot. Katie is 6ft brunette hair down to her shoulders, glasses frame her blue eyes and her smile lights up any room she walks into. She is happily married to her wife of three years Lilly but there is one think that has always been missing from there relationship and that is a child to call there own.

Due to Katie working at the college Lilly only works part time in a local office and is a mostly stay at home wife to Katie, she loves Katie dearly and her role as housewife like Katie she wishes they had a child to call there own and care for, but this is not possible as most adoption agencies turned them away which had saddened Lilly very much. She tried to never let her sadness show to Katie as she felt it would be unfair on Katie having her see the sadness towards being a childless couple. Little did she know that Katie was about to make there dreams come true.

Katie had a busy day ahead of her teaching three classes and marking papers, it was a chore to mark papers but it was part of the job and a job which she took pride in. Katie always enjoyed seeing her students learn and being shaped into role models for the next generation, she always tried her best to keep an eye out for struggling students and she would try and do all she could to help them. The first two classes went by quickly and the marking went by without much problems so she went off and had her lunch, at lunch she bumped into her student Jamie and could see he was clearly distressed. "Jamie you look like you could do with a friend right now why not come to my office with me?" She guides Jamie to her office carrying her food too.

Jamie was shuddering for breath as he kept his head down, mind buzzing with panic on how he was to pay rent and get food. He should have been paying more attention because he bumped head first into one of his teachers, Professor Katie. The woman had always seemed quite caring for her students, so the male let himself be lead to her office.

Katie gives Jamie a tissue and sits beside him after placing her lunch on her desk, she knew she was unable to make physical contact with her students so she was unable to hug this poor boy. "Sweetheart what is wrong? If you tell me I can do my best to help you out, rent issues can be solved by getting a student grant or am I on the wrong track?". When Jamie comes out and says that Katie must think he is a baby she responds "No sweetie I do not think you are a baby, I am guessing like a lot of students your finding life a struggle and being away from home is tough on you?"

Jamie laughed but it came out more full of bitter than happiness at her statement. "Compared to home this place is a reprieve." He stated, but going into no further detail about his father and home life. "But," he said, dropping his head to his chest as the anger left his tone. "I just got fired from my job, so rent is definitely going to be an issues. But there's no way the university will provide me with assistance, my suck as it is. I'm either spending my time running around the library or trying not to completely flunk out all the same time and I have no time to sleep or eat. Not that I actually have money for food in the first place." He rambled, his stress filled head seeming even heavier cupped in his hands as he totally unloaded on his teacher, barely aware of warm presence close by.

Katie was shocked listening to Jamie talking about his past and losing his job she could tell he was feeling very emotional. "Listen I know you are in my last class of the day and you need to eat so here is $30" She hands him a $10 and $20 notes before making him a cup of tea, "Sweetie I will sort out your accommodation I know someone on the student accommodation team who can help you. I want you to go get yourself a meal after having this tea" She says slipping a slow acting sleeping pill in his drink while he was not looking. "I know you are finding my classes hard but you are a smart boy and I know you can do the work required of you, if we can get your problems sorted out" She explains before breaking the rules and hugging Jamie in her arms, see looks down and sees Jamie's pants have a little wet spot on them "Sweetie I see your pants are wet is this the first time you have had a accident?"

Jamie was floored by his teacher's kindness, the caring actions reminding him of the mom he used to have and that made his chest ache more than he wanted to acknowledge. The small male let himself lean into the hug, still sniffling a bit as emotions rampages through him.

Katie watched as her student Jamie drank his tea she sensed he was feeling a little uneasy but certainly warming up to her. She guessed that the accidents was his body crying out for someone to help him and there was only two people for the job herself and Lilly, Katie phones Lilly and talks about having Jamie to stay as a student as his situation is far from ideal.

"It's okay must be the stress College is a big step up and well is can be a shock to the system indeed, sweetie I can get you lunch but while I do that pop to your dorm and get a shower and clean clothes or you might have a rash coming and we do not want that." She explains helping him to his feet and sending him on his way, she quickly eats her lunch and then goes to get Jamie a lunch before returning to her office, she writes a note and leaves it by the food it reads I will be back soon go ahead and eat your lunch. She heads off campus to the local medical supply store and buys huggies drynites it the largest size and returns to her office on campus.

Jamie's blush intensifies as the older woman speaks so gently to him, as if he were a small child. He was nodding his head quickly before scurrying out of the office and towards his apartment. He ignored the increasing stack of threatening bills and headed straight for his cramped bathroom, stripping his soiled clothes and adding them to the mountain of laundry that required his attention. Turning the water on, the small male slipped up the spray, holding back a yelp as the cold water hit his skin. He just couldn't afford and increase in his electric bill right now.

Once back at the office and before Jamie arrived back at the office Katie smiles bug hides the pull-ups she got for him, as soon as Jamie starts eating his food she tucks into her lunch. "Class does not start until 4pm today sweetie and is a 2 hour class and there is a lot of work to do will you be able to make it though class without bathroom a break? I have something that can help you if you feel you can not also I would like you to be honest with you is there anything you are behind on in class or do not fully understand properly?" She asks him between bites of her food.

Lilly was preparing the spare room for there guest Jamie she phones Jamie pretending to be from the student accommodation department, "Hello there Jamie my name is Lilly and I am calling you from the student accommodation department after your professor alerted us of your situation, well I can give you some good news after talking to her your professor is willing to let you live with her. She asks you follow some rules including being honest with her, are you in debt and if so how much?"

The boy ducked his head, avoiding her gaze as he continued eating the food places before him. He felt totally exposed and embarrassed and didn't want to even think of the issues he was having. "It's just hard to stay caught up

Katie up on seeing his embarrassment she says to him "Well I have a solution that will help you with keeping dry, I want you to see them for what they are not for what immature people your own age would see them for, they are protective underwear that is all." She hands the package to Jamie before her wife phones him. When she hears how much he is behind in both his work and utilities she feels heartbroken for him.

Lilly after listening to Jamie "Well you will need to show your processor the utilities and let her know the amount you pay in rent and she will settle all your debts on your behalf", she pauses and takes a breath for a moment before continuing "It is not normal policy of our department to help students in this manner so I hope you are grateful to your professor for her help, I will leave you to go find her and sort out the fine details and I wish you luck in your future." She says her good byes.

After the phone call has finished "Right Jamie I would like you to go and change into your new protective underwear and looking at your plate it looks like someone was very hungry", She finishes her lunch and points to the little bathroom she has in her office "You can change in there sweetie then show me enough of the waistband so I can see you have it on". She coos some more trying to get the teenager to relax "Once you are done we can work on getting you caught up on class".

Jamie felt shellshocked, all the information coming from both women had his head reeling. Had he given it more thought, he probably would have thought it strange what Lilly was saying and what he had to agree to. But he was also so relieved that he didn't let himself focused on the strange contengensies to his arrangement. Hanging up his phone, he stared at the floor before finally dragging his eyes up to look at the large package of padded pants.

Katie watches her student walk to the bathroom with the package of protective underwear and while he was getting changed she set about retrieving her lesson plans from this semesters lessons. When he returns once he changed into his new underwear and she smiles nodding once she sees he has done as asked, "Right sweetie we have about an hour and 15 minutes before class so lets get started shall we?" She says as she starts to go over the first classes notes after giving him a pad and pen so he can make notes. "Sweetie do you understand so far?" She asks wondering if he was able to understand all she was teaching so far.

She listens to him reading back to her in his own words what he understands to be the lesson before giving him extra pointers as needed. After about 20 minutes she was sure he was ready to move on to lesson two so she asks him "Are you ready to move on or do you still have questions?". Today's lesson would be the longest at 2 hours long and the fourth lesson of the 16 this semester for the course so Jamie had a lot to catch up on if he was to keep up with her class.

Jamie's face was burning as he heard the crinkling of the diaper as he moved, his pants doing an ok job of keeping the childish material flat. He plopped back down in his seat and took the offered pen and paper. He did his best to keep up with the teacher, jotting down what seemed important in as organized of a fashion as possible.

For the next forty minutes they go over lessons two and three stopping for questions and to check his notes are correct and up to standard required by the course, after she is satisfied with the quality of Jamie's work she sends him off to class telling him she will be along in a few minutes but first she reminds him to go potty in the big boy potty and to remember to see her after class is over.

Once Jamie had left for class she gathers up her class notes and marked papers that remained uncollected from her. Before class started she handed Jamie an unopened bottle of spring water "Here you are sweetie this might help you concentrate and also I need you to stay behind sweetie after class so I can take you to get your things". She goes and sits at her desk waiting for her class to fill with her students so she can take a register and start the class. It was the Colleges policy that registers be taken so they could have a record of each students attendance.

Jamie blushed as he was reminded to stop by the bathroom before class, since it would be a long session with no breaks. Shuffling out of the office, he made his way down to where his last class is always held, quickly stopping to relieve his bladder before the lesson.

Though out the class Katie was making her own notes for Jamie as she went though the lesson, having an idea the sedative may start to work on him soon from what she had been told by Jamie she chose to put the sedative in his tea to help the poor boy sleep, right now she guessed Jamie would benefit from a good sleep and the sedative she used was a slow acting mild one so given he fell asleep in her class meant he was overly tired. She continued the class as if it was normal for a student to be sleeping in class there where a few interruptions by one or two of the more petite students but she soon got them back in line, by threatening to take some of there credits away.

By now the class was over and she let them go after the question and answer part at the end of class by now it was 6:20pm, class had over run but that was nothing new to Katie she made herself one last drink as she finished off writing down the notes for Jamie. At 6:35pm she finished her drink before going to wake Jamie up so they could gather there things up and go home, "Jamie sweetie wake up it's time to go home and also see your new home too" She explained and gathered her things and washing her cup out. She goes back over to Jamie "Sweetie are you still dry? Do you need to use the potty again before we leave?"

Jamie was totally dead to the world as he slept through class, unaware of anyone that had issues with him slumbering. He stirred when Katie made attempts wake him up, but he was still in a sleepy state. To him, he felt like he was in a dream, and all the caring words had him in a mindset where his mother was still around. Climbing to his feet, his eyes almost completely closed, he stumbled over to his teacher, resting his shoulder against her as he huffed.

Katie did her best to keep Jamie awake as she guided him to her car and got him in the back seat when he call her mommy she had to giggle at that, was he really wanting her to be his mommy or was his dream like state clouding his mind either way she got him into her car and buckled him in. Once his seatbelt was fastened she told him to stay there and she would return shortly, she closed the rear passenger door before she went to her classroom and office and grabbed there things and returned to her car and drove them home.

She really wanted to stop by at Jamie's apartment but that would have to wait she though as he was to tired to give her directions to it, she just drove back to hers and Lilly's place and when she parked the car she got Lilly to help her get Jamie upstairs to his room and laid him down on top of his new bed. Lilly and Katie leave the room and head downstairs to talk before dinner was ready.

When Jamie finally woke up, he was flushed with confusion. At first he couldn't even remember what day it was or what he'd done last, but the longer he laid there in the incredibly comfortable bed (it was much more comfy than his own poor excuse of a bed) the more that came back to him. From the totally shit day at work, to being set up to live with his professor, and the conking out in the middle of class.

After a while of talking to each other Lilly and Katie move to the Kitchen from the living room where Lilly started to cook after being reminded to make enough for the three of them. Lilly started to prepare Spaghetti Bolognese for the three of them as they talked to one another, soon though there was a third person that appeared Jamie who seamed a little weary of Lilly so Katie calls him over "Sweetie come and sit next to me please" when he did she put her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "There we go sweetie does that feel better to have a good sleep? Did you wet in your sleep and have you changed into a clean item of underwear? I have been meaning to ask you do you have much in the way of things to collect from your apartment when we go there tomorrow?" She asks hoping that she is not over whelming the poor boy.

Lilly is making the dinner and when she is able to she keeps turning around to notice that the boy is certainly uncertain of her maybe even a little shy of meeting her, "Hello there my name is Lilly I am the happy wife of Katie and well I guess I will be responsible for looking after your needs while you stay here and Katie is at work. If you need anything please do not be shy to ask and I do mean anything, I hope that we can build up trust between one another. Just to let you know dinner will be 30 minutes from now if you like you can watch TV in the other room"

Jamie was so confused by Katie's actions. Her touches were so gentle and loving and the boy just simply wasn't used to it. The fact that it was his teacher that was hugging and kissing him, even though there was not sexual feelings behind it, had him on edge. There was a voice at the back of his head reminding him that he was supposed to follow her exact orders. Part of him, the one who wasn't ready to admit defeat in his attempt to being a fully supported college student, and wanted to fight back, so he just stayed frozen there in his seat.

Katie was just trying her best to settle and relax Jamie she had seen his type before a tough outer shell that once cracked only wanted and needed one think a mommy to care for them and keep them safe. Katie and Lilly both knew Jamie's outer shell would be tough to break though but they needed to keep on trying as once they have broken his barriers down he would soon be there perfect little baby they have always needed. Katie was a bit concerned about Jamie's frozen reaction to her comforting of him but passed it off as him just trying to maintain his big boy image.

"Sweetie I would like it if you wear to bed and at college please, at home you can be a big boy and use the potty in the living room or the bathrooms as long as you stay dry then you can keep your big boy pants" She explains to him in a motherly tone used for explaining things to babies, toddlers and young children. She frowns at the mention that he has little in the way of cherished items "Well we are going to sort that out tomorrow also I need to know how good is your medical coverage?".

Unknown to Jamie is the fact the TiVo cable box is locked down to Family and Young children programming and channels and only Lilly has the pin code required to unlock the full package of channels and on demand services. Lilly carried on preparing dinner while Katie soon joined there guest in the living room seeing him laying on the floor she tells him "Your are allowed to sit on the couch sweetie you are not a young kid after all".

Jamie floundered as Katie told him she fully expected him to wear the protective padding to sleep and at school. He wanted to argue and insist that it wouldn't be necessary but he also didn't want to be homeless. He bit his tongue and held back frustrated tears as he stormed to the living room.