LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pennsylvania?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Any girls on here from Pa? I want to meet more girls from pa who love diapers if anyone is from pa and would maybe want to chat online or meet sometime for some fun let me know :)

-katie

Any girls on here from Pa? I want to meet more girls from pa who love diapers if anyone is from pa and would maybe want to chat online or meet sometime for some fun let me know :)

-katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there. Im also in PA and have been looking for a person to talk to and maybe meet at some point to spend a great diapered day with. you can contact me at Halfpiped@comcast.net :D

Guest Guest

-katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear KATIE. i'm from MARYLAND.I'm not a girl but i'm finding it hard to meet ab's[especially women] from my area into the adult baby scene? Where in PA are you from? maybe we can meet sometime and talk about ab stuff? please think it over. my name is stephen and i've been usually wearing plastic pants since puberty. sometimes i wear disposables on occasion at nights . what do youlike about diapers and do you like plasticpants over your diapers? please e-mail me at sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com so we can send messages privately [if you'd like?]. sincerely in plastipants,stephen

Same here...I am a guy from northern Delaware, so its not too far from southeastern PA. I am definitely interested in chatting and maybe meeting people around my age in the area. Read my profile and email me at soxfan823@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Guest diaperboy78

-katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im a diaper boy and i would like to chat with u?

post-1191-1113245835_thumb.jpg

post-1191-1113245835_thumb.jpg

Guest guest

im a 19 year old college kid from pittsburgh, not really sure about all this, but if u want to meet and hang out some time im game. just let me know otherwise catch ya later!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

-katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, my name is Jeffy and I'm from Lebanon PA. I really love being a baby and would love to meet friends in my area. Hope to hear from some of you soon

abbear_34@yahoo.com

• 5 months later...

-katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi my name is Dave i am from MD looking for girls who are ab's or dl's im 23 yo. My yahoo ID is bowen124

• 3 months later...

Any girls on here from Pa? I want to meet more girls from pa who love diapers

I'm sorry, but apparently there's many people on this board who haven't grown up enough to learn the difference between boys and girls yet. Best of luck in your search.

And to all the guys that have posted here: you are a big part of the reason why it is hard to find AB/DL girls.

"Look at the cute little rabbit, George! I'm gonna pet it and love it and pet it and hug it and love it and squeeze it and love it forever." *little rabbit pops as it is squeezed* "George, where'd my rabbit go?"

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry, but apparently there's many people on this board who haven't grown up enough to learn the difference between boys and girls yet. Best of luck in your search.

And to all the guys that have posted here: you are a big part of the reason why it is hard to find AB/DL girls.

"Look at the cute little rabbit, George! I'm gonna pet it and love it and pet it and hug it and love it and squeeze it and love it forever." *little rabbit pops as it is squeezed* "George, where'd my rabbit go?"

i would like to meet people in my area that are DLs

You hit it right on the head Morv. Seriously just because you see a girl post on these boards doesn't mean you should instantly start harassing her because you want a mommy/baby girl of your own. It was very clear just wants to meet a girl so unless she changes her mind and asks for guys to start messaging her, lay off. Besides it makes you look desperate and I seriously doubt that is a turn on for most women.

Hi, I'm from PA, I'm Keith, 27, male near the philly area ,looking for diapered girls to play with and a mommy/babysitter. I have just recently accepted being an Adult baby and I love wearing diapers. I am really looking for someone to play with and experience this with in PA, preferably a adult baby girl/mommy/babysitter. If anyone is interested let me know

• 2 weeks later...