LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jo is a charming girl of 18 years old. She's smart, and pretty, she has everything a girl could ask for except one thing - a dry bed every morning. She works desperately to hide her problem from her roommate, until one day she gets home to find them sitting at the kitchen table, her box of adult diapers on the table. She freezes. "I can explain," she squeaks.

Samantha, age 20, has been out on her own for nearly 2 years now, and had been having trouble with finances, so had offered a place to stay to an 18 year old as long as she paid a little money to help her out, and did a little light housekeeping.

All was going well for about six months, until one day, she happened to walk in from work at about the same time Jo had returned from shopping, and saw a box of diapers on the table.

Samantha put her coat on the rack, hung up her car keys by the door, and then walked calmly to the table and sat down.

Jo whimpered, shifting uncomfortably. "I just didn't want you to know... I don't like wearing diapers!" Jo's voice was progressively getting higher and more panicked.

"You don't understand, i only wear them so I don't have to do laundry every night," Jo pleaded. She was so embarrassed.

(I made a little avatar of Jo http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/download/index.php?f=/1447019318514img3115934.jpg

"It's just the bedwetting. I'm not doing drugs, or stealing stuff, or anything like that. And, and I don't need potty training, lots of people wet the bed!!" Jo realized as she was saying it that she needed to bathroom. "Now lemme go, I gotta pee. And I can tell you that because I am potty trained!"

Jo whimpered, pressing her hands between her legs. "I'm not wetting on purpose! Why would I do that?" She felt like a little kid in the taller womans lap, being chastized for wetting the bed. "I really gotta go, Sam. We could set up a bedwetting chart and some kind of punishment system?" The pressure in her bladder was steadily building, and there was already a wet spot on her panties. "I'll do whatever you want, just let me go."

"Well, I'm not sure I have figured them all out yet, but the most important rule is, you do whatever I say as long as it doesn't hurt you until you prove to me you've stopped wetting your pants and that means, your bed at night, too."

Sam turned her as if she was a little girl, so now they could see each other's faces with Jo still on her lap.

"I'm going to randomly check you during the day and at night to make sure you are not wet and you are going to let me do that.