LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Understanding Girlfriend

My girlfriend is amazing, she has accepted my sissy baby side and has agreed to baby me.

She has told me we are getting a high chair and crib for me.

She has also agreed after much thought to put me over her knee often, I get a few hard hits on the bare bottom with a wooden spoon.

She is very understanding!

I love it and I love her!

Dear Baby Sarah, good for you, you lucky little baby girl! I hope you and your Mummy have some wonderful times together. Just remember, looking after babies is hard work, and mummies need to be compensated for the effort they put in. make sure you volunteer to do as much housework as possible, especially the laundry, so mummy will have lots of time and energy to devote her naughty little baby girl. Happy spankings, Sarah! Hugs from Baby Jennie

• 1 month later...

Well in! my girlfriend is awesome too, although I am her boy, she still understands it and enjoys me being her baby very much. I guess we are both very lucky to have met such understanding girls!! :thumbsup: I know a hell of alot of girls who'd run off telling all their friends <_< I don't understand people who can't accept other people for being different