LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay partner

NewbornBabyGirl

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Little girls that wear diapers cant do chores." Isabelle says staying firmly on the couch even though Jacob has told her to get up and move to where he has pointed to. She still couldnt believe what he was doing to her.

"Fine ill walk." Isabelle says stanfing up and walking the way she was told to. She didnt like the way Jacob was treating her and it hadnt even been an hour yet. She couldnt velieve that she would be like this for a while

"What am i even meant to be doing right now? You just told me to come in here and you havent even told me why?" Isabelle says with her arms folded across her chest waiting for a reply for Jacob

"What am i even meant to be doing right now? You just told me to come in here and you havent even told me why?" Isabelle says with her arms folded across her chest waiting for a reply for Jacob

"The dusting, vacuuming and picking up your clothes from the living room" Jacob answers feeling more angry since Isabella has to be told countless times what the chore list consists of.

"What do you mean by my financial background? I had something ordered for you and it was due to come this week. Yeah i did use your back account but i will go cancel so you dont get what i ordered you as a present. I was trying to be a nice girlfriend." Isabelle says to Jacob a little bit angry

"Even if it was meant for me, you still technically stole from me" Jacob says smile fading and anger rising; "From what I understand, you came from money and are use to having plenty to pay for whatever you choose; I meanwhile recently hit it big with my RPG projects and still choose to live a modest lifestyle.

Jacob make certain that Isabella can't use the toilets by changing the knobs to where they lock from the inside even if she were able to get the locking panties off; he sees if all the orders were cancelled including the supposed present.

When Jacob checked to see if all the orders were cancelled and he sees ths present one. He would be surprised because it was his favourite thing ever. (Your choice)

Isabelle just slept on the couch peacefully. She was watching tv before she fell asleep

I took a look and found out that the present you ordered for me is the stereo I've had my eye on for a while and I thank you for it; it's your call on whether or not to cancel it.

I see you come to me and set my novel down after placing my bookmark in it;

"Did you see my note?" I ask letting you bring up that you need a change despite my having a changing pad, wipes, ointment, powder and a fresh diaper on the very opposite side of me.

"No" I say confused yet truthfully; "When I checked you, you were dry so it leads me to 2 conclusions:

1. You woke up, peed your diaper and went back to sleep
  2. Karma came around to bite you in your cute butt

Either way though, the 4 hours are now up so you can get changed; do you have to poop first?"