LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay partner

NewbornBabyGirl

I would like to do a roleplay with somekne where we are boyfriend and girlfriend or girlfriend and girlfriend and i havent been pulljng my weight around the house and k have besn spending alot of your money and you need to do something about it so you start to treat me like a baby, taking everything of my adult life away.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isabelle or Izzy for short was sat at home not doing what Jacob (her boyfriend) asked her to do. Je had asked her to clean the house because it was dusty and the carpet and wood flooring needed cleaning. As usual she didnt do it.

After his proposal of the franchise Transylvania being turned into an RPG (I should be specific in saying that the franchisees are being reimagined at tabletop RPGs like the first one of it's kind known: Dungeons and Dragons), he decided to get a large size coffee at a nearby Starbucks before heading home; he highly doubts Izzy did any chores while he's been making his presentation.

Izzy decided to take all of her clothes off apart from her underwear (bra and panties). She then went upstairs to bed and laid under the covera and went to sleep. She had left all of her clothes on the floor downstairs, none of the chores had been done and while she was asleeo Jacob came home.

"No i dont need diapers. Stop it. What are you doing?" Izzy says while moving around to stop Jacob diapering her. She was going to resist in anyway possible and at the moment she couldnt get up and run so she could only move around.

"You lost you're rights to being treated like an adult as of right now" Jacob says sternly while completing the diapering process with locking panties then putting her back in his lap; "Not doing your chores is bad enough, but it's even worse you've been spending all of the money I've earned through my work; I know it's too late to return all of your purchases, but you're going to cancel the orders you made recently right now."

Isabelle just sat in the chair not cancelling any of the orders that she had just made because they were surprises for Jacob which she didnt want him to know about until they had arrived. However, the orders before that Izzy did cancel.