LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family-type rp, anyone?

justagirl4fun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace has Lilian on the pad as soon as it's spread to begin the diaper change;

"I'd have Michael clean it up, but he's at home with Willow" she explains while trying not to gag as she wipes Lilian clean.

"You might be putting too much responsibility on Michael," Laura suggests, as this is not the first time Grace has mentioned making him do chores or take care of the little ones. "I realize he's old enough to help out, but if he feels you're overburdening him that may be why he's been so quiet."

"I'm not sassy," Willow retorts as she turns round to stick her tongue out at her brother.

As soon as Lilian was straightened out, Laura jumped into their OT session. She was very excited to show Grace the new utensils she'd ordered for Lilian; she was certain they would make a huge difference in her ability to feed herself.

(tell me your idea for how to work another child into this, and give a description of the child, and I'll consider it but frankly I don't see how to do it without it being awkward.)

Laura got Lilian seated at a table with a bowl of strawberry yogurt - one of her preferred foods - and gave her the new spoon. The handle was chunkier than the ones they'd tried before, so she could grasp it better, and the end was angled, making it easier for Lilian to get it to her mouth. She'd tried a similar set before but it became apparent that Lilian was definitely a lefty, so she'd had to special order a set for her.

"Well I don't hafta go. I'll know when I do," Willow said before starting to climb the ladder to the treehouse their father had built the summer before, not long before he was deployed.

(I appreciate it. I feel bad saying no, but it just doesn't work with this type of roleplay. If it was an adoption or daycare type thing, fine, but we've already established the family members and their backstory; it would disrupt the continuity to add another child now.)

By this time Maddie is wet enough to warrant a change, though she's not particularly bothered by the current state of her diaper.

"No. Why would I think that?" Willow asked.

"Yeah, it was 2 months before his deployment" Michael answers trying not to choke on his sobs of grief; "We started it 6 months prior to it and though you weren't allowed to touch dad's tools, you were a big help by keeping us hydrated with plenty of water."

"So, he's really not coming back? Like, ever?" Their father had been killed by an IED, his body so mangled that an open casket wasn't even an option. Without actually seeing her father, Willow was having a terrible time believing that he was really in that big box that they stuck in the ground.

"It's not fair," Willow mumbled as she brushed away a few tears that spilled down her cheeks. "Everything was better when he was here."

"Okay, I think we've done enough for today," Laura said when she was done. "Take the utensils home and let her use them, and let me know how they work out for her. See you on Monday."

(In the future, we don't really need to go into detail of the PT/OT sessions. I just wanted to kind of give an idea of what goes on, how time consuming it it for Grace.)

Willow turned around and wrapped her arms around her brother's neck, sobbing into his shoulder. "I just want him to come home," she gasped, crying so hard that her little body was shaking.

"Mama, Pan!" Lilian shouted from the back seat as she pointed down the road to her favorite restaurant, Panera; they often stopped there on the way home from therapy.