LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family-type rp, anyone?

justagirl4fun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's not an actual diaper, it's one of your potty-training pull-ups" Grace says while gently getting Willow into her bed clothes; "Mommy doesn't know if you went potty before coming with us for story time, so this is just a precaution; you're still able to use the potty if you need to though."

The next morning Willow wakes up early; despite Grace's suspicion, she has stayed dry all night. She gets up and discovers the rest of the family is still sleeping, so she creeps down to the living room and turns the TV on quietly, finding a cartoon to watch. She feels the urge to pee, but a brand new episode of her favorite cartoon is airing, and she doesn't want to miss it. After holding herself and squirming for a good 15 minutes she finally lets go, figuring that if she's wearing a diaper, she might as well use it. What she doesn't realize, however, is that Pull Ups aren't meant to hold much. Her bladder is quite full, since she hasn't used the toilet since before dinner the previous night, and soon the training pant is not only soaked

"It's okay sweetie, mommy's not mad" Grace says while coming over to Willow to see the damage to the couch; "It must've been so sudden that you didn't realize you had to go until it was too late; let's get this tended to."

Once Grace has Willow dressed (Your call on panties or pull-up), she allows her to go downstairs while she herself waits for Michael because she's not awake enough to tend to both Maddie and Lilian.

Lilian attempts to use the fork, but ultimately decides her fingers are quicker and easier.

Maddie opens her mouth wide when she sees Michael bring the spoon toward her, eagerly gobbling up her oatmeal. When she's finished, though she wants only one thing, which only Grace can give her.

Lilian is indeed finished, and is busy smearing the maple syrup from her plate on the table when Michael turns his attention to her. Willow gets her homework out and takes her seat on the bar stool at the counter, her usual homework spot. "Michael, you said you'd help me today, remember?"

"Well, she still needs help with her table etiquette" Grace starts to answer; "I found myself having to feed her last night at dinner and just let her use her fingers at breakfast this morning; her brother Michael cleaned her up afterwards since I was still eating at the time."

"I'm afraid that's an issue for Laura," Greg says with a chuckle, referring to the occupational therapist that will work with Lilian when she's done with her PT session. "For now, let's go work on the stairs." Before they can even get to the steps Lilian is whining in anticipation of what is coming. With her low muscle tone and lack of coordination, stairs are difficult for her but every week Greg works with her on climbing them. He knows that with a lot of hard work and patience, she will soon be climbing them independently.