LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family-type rp, anyone?

justagirl4fun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Maddie's only 9 months old, she'd probably just eat baby food)

"Mom says I can do it tomorrow, since it's Saturday," Willow said to her brother as she waited for her mom to serve her. "But you can help me then."

As soon as her food was in front of her, Lilian started picking it up with her fingers and shoving it in her mouth. "Lil, you're supposed to use your fork," Willow reminded her. She put the fork in her little sister's hand and, wrapping her hand around it, attempted to bring the fork to Lilian's mouth but Lilian pushed her away and threw the fork before returning to doing it her way. "Mom, she's not doing it right!"

(Oh, I thought you referring to Lilian earlier, not Maddie.)

Lilian had been working on using a fork and spoon with her occupational therapist, but given her poor fine motor skills and lack of coordination, she found it easier to just use her fingers. She attempted to use the fork like her mother said, but the food kept falling off before she could get it to her mouth. Slamming the fork down and shoving the plate away, she began to cry in frustration.

"But it's for her own good," Willow muttered under her breath before digging into her dinner.

Having a full belly from nursing before dinner, Maddie got about halfway through her jar of strained carrots and started turning away when her brother brought the spoon to her lips.