LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family-type rp, anyone?

justagirl4fun

It seems most of my rp partners have disappeared over the last few months so I'm looking for anyone interested in doing family-type rps. I like to be little, generally anywhere from 3-8 and am willing to play one parent if someone plays the other. I do not like forced regression/diapering and I greatly appreciate rp partners who use complete sentences, post more than one line at a time, and put some effort into developing the characters and plot.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm thinking maybe a single-parent family with three girls. We can figure out what happened to the other parent later. (death, divorce, walked out on the family, whatever)

Maddie - 9 months. Requires a lot of time and attention just because she's a baby.

Lilian

Do whichever is easier for you. I'm fine either way.

It was past 6:00, and Grace Morrison was trying to get dinner ready. 9-month-old Maddie sat in the high chair, tears pouring from her big blue eyes as she wailed and chomped furiously on her fingers while a steady stream of drool ran down her chin and pooled on the tray; with 3 teeth coming in, she was already anything but happy and her grumbling belly wasn't helping things at all. 4-year-old Lilian was whining and tugging on Grace's pant leg. The girl was on the mend after a round of antibiotics to clear up an ear infection, but the medicine had left her with loose stools, and her diaper

"The first question is twenty three plus eighteen," Willow informed her brother after retrieving her paper and hopping back up on her stool. Her first grade class had begun adding double digit numbers during her absence. Today, Willow's first day back, the class had a substitute who, not knowing the girl had missed the last 3 days, hadn't taken the time to explain it to her.

Lilian squirmed on the changing table and whimpered when Grace wiped her bottom. "Boo boo." She pointed her index fingers and touched them together in the sign for "hurt."

(also, Willow hasn't started having accidents yet.)

Lilian brought the tip of her thumb to the tips of her fingers and tapped them on her lips, the sign for "eat," before breaking into a grin. While her speech was severely delayed, she was learning new signs every day from her speech therapist.

Willow just stared at her brother as he spoke, not understanding him. "No, you have to

"Why don't you put it on hold until you've gotten some sleep" Grace suggests as she gets everything for dinner arranged and into the oven; "Tomorrow's Saturday, so you'll have plenty of time to get it all done; it'll do you some good.

(Grace doesn't have to sign to Lilian. She understands what people are saying (though that phrase is rather out of the grasp of even a neurotypical 4-year-old, let alone one with Down syndrome), she just has trouble talking, so her speech therapist teaches her sign language so she can communicate easier while she works on improving her speech)

Maddie was indeed more than ready for a fresh diaper.