LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Personal Websites

I was reading a magazine article today that says if you have an adsl (or other high speed connection) to the internet you can run your own website from home!

All you need is apache (php or mysql if you want forums etc..) and need to check with your isp to see if they allow you run servers.

What I think would be cool was if lots of abdls run personal websites sharing there collection of pictures and movies from their home computers, thus eliminating the need for free websites to take on the hassle and cost of running photo galleries

Of course the websites would only be accessible while your computer is turned on, but if there is enough people doing it then there would be lots of sites to choose from and because of time zone differences it should be quite likely to be able to find a site.

Then the only other thing to do would be for somewhere like daily diapers to create a list of all these sites that could hopefully tell whether the hosting computer is online or not etc...

Whatcha think? I dont know that much but the mag article tells me what i think i need to know to go ahead, if enough peps are interested I could be convinced to type the whole article in here.

1 other thing,

for people sharing their pesonal pictures (of themselves) they could also make a system whereby users who want access have to email or message the owner, and then if the owner wants they could give access to the other person.

Im not sure how but I'm sure theres either password protection things etc.. that could solve this.

This way people who are afraid of others in the real world discovering their identities would at least be a little more protected.

1 other thing,

for people sharing their pesonal pictures (of themselves) they could also make a system whereby users who want access have to email or message the owner, and then if the owner wants they could give access to the other person.