LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a new RP.(mommmy/lg or baby girl; mommy/sissy)

susie.sparkle

I don't seem to have much luck here, but I figure I might as well keep trying. I'm after a mommy/LG or mommy/babygirl scenario of some kind. Details don't much matter, but I do want the emphasis to be on the female characters. Alternately I'd be open to doing a mommy/sissy thing too, as long as I can be the sissy (I'd be happy to return the favour and do one as the mommy later on, sissies have a special place in my heart. I do want to be the little/baby//sissy with this though. I may not seem to be around a lot, but I actually lurk a lot so I'd be more than able to maintain one of these. It can be sexual, nonsexual, I'm fine with either, though obviously if it's sexual the forum rules apply and all characters would be adults in actual age.

Sorry, I'm currently looking for RPs where I play the little character. I also prefer to keep RPs onsite if at all possible (though I'm okay with doing RPs in PMs for those that prefer that. I'm sure this seems frustrating, but I RP in places other than here as well, and I seem to *always* end up playing the mommy/big role in ageplay themed roleplays. I had one ongoing here,

Edited by susie.sparkle