LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many layer diaper that you wear?

azdl95

I rarely wear.. but when i do i like 3-4 ABU or rearz safari and usually a couple boosters. Or one booster between each diaper. I also like to stay in them for at least a day or two. So i makeup for not wearing often by doing it well when i do:)

31E4C02D-4643-476E-BABE-BE506B1694ED.jpeg

6EE4C754-9C2E-4115-8C18-B78A0257708E.jpeg

Don’t wear often, so when i do usually 3-4 abu or rearz. With a booster between each one or a couple thrown in somewhere. Usually layer medium to xl and throw on a cover and a onesie to hold it all up. Try to stay in them for good portion of the day/ through the night. Sometimes the next day as well if time allows. 

BEDADEF9-3AC3-4F2C-8E28-59FB8ECDDD89.jpeg

C0120494-41BA-47DF-BEA6-60A3E7B7BF75.jpeg

• Like 1
On 9/15/2015 at 12:58 PM, azdl95 said:

Hey guys,

is there anyone here like me? Like to wear thick diaper? I usually use 10 to 14 layer of adult diaper. And i dont do wetting. I do wetting my diaper sometimes. But most of the time i just wear it. Is anyone same like me.. Or i just the only one? :(

I do like the feeling of a thick diaper so I layer diapers as well.  I have a bag of pull-over adult diapers that I use exclusively for layering.  Sometimes I'll use 3-4 diapers or even half of them.  When I really want a super thick diaper I use every single pull-over diaper to make a super thick diaper, the waddle from that is crazy good.  If I want to wet I'll use a regular disposable diaper with tapes.