LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hewo

BriGuy

Hello my name is Brian. I am an AB/DL but more recently just been more of a DL. Maybe because I havn't had much time to regress. I used to be a member of DPF but got tired of all of the snickering that goes on in the forums there. After lurking and reading a lot there doesn't seem to be quite that much fighting going on so I registered. I am 24 and love wearing diapers. Been doing so since I was 6. I just got married a month and a half ago. Yay! :D To the love of my life. We have been together for four years. Unfortunately I havn't told her of my Ab/dl side on accounts that I can't seem to work up the courage. I have been introducing her to the BDSM scene and getting her feet wet with some tame bondage which I am also into... just about everything from feather play to needle play is game for me. So I figured I would ease her into the whole scene and not overwhelm her with all sorts of stuff all at once. She really enjoys bondage and locking me up as well as me taking over. (I am a switch) I am currently a student and should graduate soon. Oh yeah, I am from Sunny Sothern California so if anyone is near by Im always up to making new friends. So far this is one of my more favorite sites, kudo's to whoever runs this site. I really enjoy the pictures and the diaper reviews. More recently I have really enjoyed reading the forums. Now I can join in the fun! So to all reading this hello and I look forward to meeting some new exciting people! :thumbsup: Oh and heres a goofy picture of me. :D

~Brian

Hi Brian!

Welcome to the community! Sounds like you have a fun and understanding wife who can share your enjoyments. Treat her well and you'll have years of fun! All the best to you both!

Take care!