LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Up in Diapers (pvt w/ Ishigreensa)

grandmaster342

Trent just smiled as he pulled into a parking space and walked his daughter into IHOP.

"How many in your party?" The greeter asked.

"Two, my daughter and I." Trent responded.

The greeter guided the father and daughter to a table and handed Trent an adult menu, and Gracie a kids menu. She walked away as the waitress appeared.

"Hi! My name's Carrie, what will you and the little cutie be drinking?" She asked.

"Orange juice for me and she will have milk."

Carrie disappeared and returned with the two drinks. "Do you know what you would like to order, or do you need some more time?"

"We'll continue looking thanks." Trent stated as she walked away.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracie sighed.

"Okay, just pancakes then, until you let me have ice cream," she nodded.

She kept moving one leg over the other, letting it slump down to her chair and then the other leg to try to keep from wetting her diaper.

"Alright, are we ready to order?" Carrie asked when she returned.

"Yes. I will have the ultimate scrambled eggs. My daughter will take the kid sized pancakes." Trent said as he handed her the menus.

"Alright! Good choices!" Carrie said and disappeared.

Gracie looked up at him, and tears started to fill her eyes as pee started to flood her diaper.

"N...n...no sir," she said very quietly.

Though he knew better, Trent decided to not press on the subject any further. From Gracie's facial expressions, it was clear that she had lost the battle. He didn't want to make her feel any worse.

"Ok honey. Hey, the food's here."

"Ok, I have the ultimate scrambled eggs," Carrie said as she slid the plate in front of Trent. "And the pancake kids meal for the little sweetie. If you guys need anything else, just ask."

Carrie walked away to another table.

After Gracie peed her pants, she started to quietly eat her breakfast, feeling a little nervous because she knew her daddy wanted her to use the bathroom, or did he?

"Sweetie, that's okay. We have all Summer to train you. That's what the diapers are for in case you have accidents." Trent said to his daughter. "Trust me. It's okay. Don't cry."

He reached over and wiped her tears away.

"How about we take a month off and you can wear your diapers again. We can start again in June. I know that this is hard. I think we just need a break. How does that sound baby?" He asked.

Trent looked at her food hoping she would at least take a few bites.

"Yes I do." He said as he started to cuddle Gracie.

Trent grabbed the fork and started feeding her himself. He knew that right now she desired some daddy/daughter time. A one month break would not be too bad.

Edited by grandmaster342

Gracie leaned back and let him feed her now.

She loved this attention, even if it did make her look like a big baby at the moment.

Once she was done eating, she reached over for her milk, but couldn't reach it.

"We will just not decide a definite answer to that yet. We have more than enough time to decide. Just know that this month you will be babied. That sounds good to me. You just do not need to worry." He smiled and stood Gracie on the ground.

"Lets go and pay, so we can leave." He said as he held her hand and walked to the cashier. The cashier was paid, and they made their way out to the car. Gracie was buckled in as a course was set for home.