LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Up in Diapers (pvt w/ Ishigreensa)

grandmaster342

"Honey, it was an accident. Your hands were slippery. I can see that." Trent soothed as Gracie started to cry. "Don't cry sweetie. Daddy's not mad. It was out of your control."

He got up, grabbed the rag, and began whipping the table and Gracie's hands.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracie started to make a little block castle.

While she was making the castle, her bottom felt like it was pushing out of herself, and suddenly, she stood up, the bottom still pulsing as though it wanted drag into her diaper, and she ran into the kitchen.

Gracie looked up at him worried because she didn't make it to the potty.

"I'm sorry," was all she could say as she walked forward, the poop still oozing out and curling into the seat of her diaper and around the middle of the insides of her thighs.

"Gracie, go get the changing pad, wipes, powder and one of your actual diapers. I am going to go ahead and get you ready for bed." Trent said as he walked into the livingroom, clearing away some of the toys to have a suitable place to conduct a "diaper change".

"I'll be waiting here for you."

"I know sweetie." He said as he ripped open the sides and pulled it down. "This was bound to happen sooner or later poopy princess. It's not like you wanted this to happen."

He began wiping the mess off of Gracie, and then taped on an actual diaper for the night.

"All done!" Trent said as he tossed the dirty diaper in a grocery bag, tied it, and dropped it in the garbage. "Remember, your pull ups are NOT diapers. I know they feel similar, but they're just for protection in case of accidents."

"You can use your diapers. I do not expect you to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the restroom...at least not yet. You are just learning so we will focus on day time training until you grasp it. We have quite a while until we will try night and public training." Trent finished.