LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Up in Diapers (pvt w/ Ishigreensa)

grandmaster342

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracie nodded and started to watch cartoons for a while.

about three or four hours later, she was done watching cartoons, and had started drawing when a hissing sound alerted her to the fact she started to pee.

"Sweetie, its ok. Accidents happen. Would you rather have wet panties and an even bigger mess on the floor?" Trent asked as he kneeled down and pulled the wet pull up off and dried his little girl. He then grabbed a dry one and pulled it on."

"There, all better! Now, what would you like for dinner?"

"Alright Gracie. Go play so I can make dinner." Trent said as he scooted her out of the kitchen.

He began baking the chicken breast. As that was going, he started peeling and boiling the potatoes. Trent made sure to add salt as that was the determinant in most good home cooking.

Trent finished dinner and made plates for both he and his daughter. He stuck his head into the living room and sighed when he saw the puddle that this 'tea party' had caused.

"Gracie, go get some towels and soak up this mess. You know better." He said sternly.

Trent grabbed the towel and sopped up the water. "No more tea parties until you and your friends learn to keep everything off the floor."

He walked back into the kitchen and sat down at the table, uncovering the plates.

"Now come and eat honey."

"No one said that. But if you can't do tea parties without making a mess then none of that." He stated. "We do not use that language sweetie. I know you take care of your babies, but the more messes you make the less time you'll have to play with them. You will be too busy cleaning."

Trent dug into his food and started eating spoonfuls.

"Gracie, it's fine but you need to start thinking about the end result of the things you do. The tea party flooded the livingroom, and now you are sad because you were calling me names." He stated. "I understand that you are in the moment, but you can't just do what you want."

Sometimes Trent wondered if Gracie ever really listened to the things he said. Sure she was sad now, but that was only because she was caught. She was having trouble even remembering what she had used as an insult.

"Now, do you understand?" He asked inquisitively. He was not expecting her to, but she should at least be able get the key points. He kneeled down to get on her level and look her in the eye.

"Is daddy going to have to ground your stuffed animals as well?" He joked.