LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Up in Diapers (pvt w/ Ishigreensa)

grandmaster342

"HERE I COME!" Trent yelled excitedly as he ran after Gracie. He couldn't help but grin as a telltale crinkle could be heard emanating from her as she ran. It was very subtle, but was noticeable if you knew what to listen for. He was in hot pursuit as she ran to a tree. Trent cut her off and scooped Gracie into his arms.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent hugged her back. "I guess we should eat the,"

He took her back over to the picnic area and started cooking the hotdogs. Before she even realized the time, a hot dog and potato salad was sitting right in front of her. He poured a cup of sweet tea and handed it to her.

"Lunch is served!"

She started eating the hotdogs sort of greedily, getting mustard and catchup on her shirt.

She grabbed the cup of sweet tea to take a drink, but crushed it a little too tightly and spilled a little of the tea on her pants as she started to drink it.

She cuddled into him and let him put her in the seatbelt and she just hugged him tight until she was in the seat, then she looked down at the floor the rest of the drive home.

"Aww sweetie. Don't cry." Trent said as he walked inside with her and rubbed her back.

"Honey, you know diapers are ok."

Trent tried reassuring his daughter that it was fine. Sure, she would get trained. He just did not want her to hate herself over it. "Don't worry babygirl. Daddy will make things better."

"Sweetie, being a baby isn't bad. How about this, we take potty training at your pace. I won't force you to do more than you are ready to do." Trent suggested as he cuddled her.

He had been thinking. Maybe this was too much all at once. They could slow it down. Only if she wanted to though.

"You can wet your panties, diaper, or goodnite. Its a learning process baby. You won't be trained over night. I know you want to, but sometimes you have to listen to your body." He said.

"Honey, you are a baby. But that's ok." He began. "You don't have to be in such a rush to grow up."

"No sweetie. That's normal." Trent said. "I just want you to see that it doesn't matter what people think. You need to want to be trained because it's what you want, not what you think everybody else wants. When it comes down to it, who cares what they think?"

He paused briefly to emphasize his words and let them sink in a bit. She needed to understand that the person that matters in this is her. No one else was even relevant for that matter.

"What do YOU think?"

"I think it would be easier to have friends to play with if I didn't have to wear diapers and if I didn't wet my pants all the time," she said looking at him innocently.

"This is the chance you take. Accidents will happen baby." He comforted. "Don't worry about it. Just like your diapers, daddy will clean it up."

He thought about it for a while. Then, he remembered the other purchase he had made while at walmart.

"It's basically disposable pull on underwear. You can pull them on and off if you need the toilet. If the event you have an accident, they act as diapers and will contain." Trent clarified .

"Not to mention, they have cute designs like normal panties."

"Ok I will help you, but they aren't diapers. Diapers you go to the restroom in, while pull ups are just here to catch accidents if you do not make it to the bathroom." Trent said as he opened the bog and pulled one out, holding it open.

"Pull off your diaper and step inside."

Gracie obeyed her dad and put one foot after the other into the diaper-thing he held in front of her.

When he pulled it up, she still felt like she was in a diaper.

"Yes sweetie. If you feel the need, you go to the restroom, pull it down, lift the lid of the potty, and then sit on it and do your business." Trent said

He knew they still seemed like diapers, but they were in fact half the thickness. She would know that she had had an accident.

"When home, you will only be in that and a shirt. It will make potty training easier on both of us."